Chapter 19

A/N You know when you watch Netflix and then look at the time just to realize you have to write a chapter in under an hour?  Yeah, well that's what happened to me, so I gotta write... start to read now people.

Sophie's POV

 Feeling cold lips on mine, they stayed there for a while until they eventually pulled away.  Once again, they came back and this time I was conscious again only to realize that the one person to do this was Fitz.

I kissed the person back and opened my eyes to not see a teal eyed kid with dark-brown hair, but to see a kid with blonde hair.  I took my shaking hand and slapped Keefe who was still kissing me.

"Keefe, you idiot!  I am Fitz's girlfriend, not yours!"  I angrily shouted at him and slapped him harder, "Why the heck would you do that!  What if Fitz saw, and more so... I don't know, that point is that you had no right to do that."

"Aww, c'mon foster, admit you like all of this."  He gestured towards his hair and face and I raised an eyebrow.  I quickly got up from under him and was about to slap him again when I heard laughing.

"Keefe, why are you laughing?  This is not funny." I sternly said raising my hand ready to hit him.  He laughed even harder and came in for another kiss.  I couldn't take it anymore and I kicked him with all my strength making him get off of me.  

Blood poured out his hand and smeared when he fell on the floor.  Almost immediately, he said Fitz's name 3 times and turned back into a dark-haired boy with dreamy teal eyes.  "FITZ?"

"You just got pranked, Soph!" Fitz took my hand trying to steady himself from the kick.

"Why?  That was the worst prank ever!  You got kicked by me!  And now you're hurt!"  I was on the verge of tears.  "I'm sorry Fitz, I didn't mean to slap you twice and kick you, but why would you turn into Keefe?"

"Well, I know you someone hid my matchmaking packet and figured it was you because I pranked you about your family so yeah."  He said it so easily that I was confused, "so can I have my matchmaking packet back?"

"Ummmm, fine!" I soon agreed and he looked scared for his life.  "Uh, Fitz are you alright?"

"Yeah, but did you read any of it?"

I frantically shook my head, "Of course not!  I'm not that mean!"  He let out the biggest sigh ever and we walked out of the garden holding hands.  

"So, we're going to the matchmaking office today..." he started the conversation waiting for me to react.

"Uh-huh..." I said playing with my fingers until my brain registered what he had said, "Wait today?"

"Yeah, uh right after breakfast at 9:30.  You're fine with that right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, we better get back to the house so we can get ready and stuff."

Grinning, he picked me up and started to run, "Is this fast enough?"

Feeling the air crashing my face and the trees a blur, I replied yes as he ran even faster, how strong is this kid?

"Oh, there you guys are!  Mom said we need to get ready for the matchmaker's office, so scurry off boys."  Biana shooed the boys away, and before even I could recap what we had to do today, she was already beginning to grill me about the whole date. 

I rolled my eyes and gave her a gist of it.  Annoyed, she responded, "If we weren't going somewhere important today, I would tie you in a chair all day until you told me."

Time Skip to After they are all ready

Holding up the leaping crystal, Fitz yelled, "The matchmaker's!"

We landed in front of a grand building with girls and boys walking out with big smiles on their faces.  I couldn't believe that would be me in a few hours.  

"Sophie Foster, Fitz, Biana, Marella, Linh, Tam, Keefe, Dex?"

A/N Short, I know, but who's excited about the matchmaker scrolls?  I can't wait to write it all and stuff.  I'll see you all tomorrow.  Hasta manana people!