Chapter 23

A/N My head is hurting so much!  *Ahem* I mean, Heeeeyy!  How are you guys?  I hope you like my story so far, and without further ado, I give you chapter 23!

Sophie's POV

She is just so beautiful, and I love her so much and I really think I w-

Um, Fitz?  You know you're transmitting right?

HUH? Oh, I'm sorry... did I uh, wake you up?

I yawned, No it's fine, but what you said about me... what were you going to say next Fitzy?  I taunted him until he cut off out connection.

"Sophie!  So, are you ready?" Bi asked approaching me with a huge smile on her face.  Getting up, I raised my eyebrow waiting for a response. "Ugh, you are so clueless.  Today's your cognate test!"

My eyes widened and my legs bolted down the hill Fitz and I had slept on.  They ran and ran finally approaching Biana's room.  I recited everything I had to do,  Gotta shower, change and get down for breakfast... not that I'll make it anyways

And with a loud noise, the shower sprung out hot water.

"Okay, you need some help."  A chirpy voice greeted me after my steamy shower.  I jumped trying to catch my breath.

Looking up at the mirror, I realized Biana had her own version of Vertina.  "Oh, um hi."

"Ugh, forget the introductions.  Go to Biana's closet and get that flowy dress that starts out white, then turns into teal.  Oh, the one with the open back."

Okay, even Vertina was better than her I thought.  "This one?" I came out wearing the pretty dress and then was instructed to do a step by step makeup and hair.  An hour later, my hands dropped down, "Like this?"

Before the mirror could say anything, I knew I looked good and rushed down the stairs.  And to my surprise, I didn't fall in the shimmering silver heels.  "Looks like someone's balance is getting better, am I right Foster?"

Fitz had a look of jealousy in his eye.  He rushed over and hugged me tightly, I rolled my eyes but just to reassure my boyfriend, I gave him a kiss that looked like it made everything better.

"You look, excellent Soph!"