Chapter 15

A/N Hello everyone!  Who is ready for day 3 of the sleepover!!!! I can't wait to write it.  I have a few things planned that will make day 3 really fun.  Also, today is my parents Anniversary, so I may not write 3 chapters like always.  Probably like 2 chapters, so yeah.  You can read now!

Sophie's POV

Shuffling,  I looked around to the bird's songs and the clear blue sky.  Sitting up, the grass under me crinkled and I cringed at the loudness.  I looked over my shoulder, which was nice and warm as it was digging into Fitz's chest all night.

"Fitz?" I groggily called for him, recalling last night.  A smile crept on my mouth as I replayed out kiss.  In my opinion, it was our first; not forced because of our friends or a game.

Moving Fitz rolled around in the grass, "Hey beautiful..." then his eyes closed and he started to snore again.  I giggled uncontrollably, I don't think he wanted to say that.

Looking around, I almost forgot we were near the main fountain, which was in the middle of the estate.  That probably meant that all of our friends saw us sleeping; possibly snuggling.  I ran over to the fountain and cupped water in my hands.

"Ahhh!" Fitz yelled after I'd splashed him with a lot of water.  "Oh, it's on!"  Getting up, he chased me around the fountain.

My legs were asleep, and it was a miracle I could even walk, so as soon as I ran for a few minutes, I dropped on the ground and Fitz caught me.  "Ugh, why are you so annoying but also cute?"

He laughed saying, "Don't be so sure yet!"  Then, she picked me up bridal style and walked over to the fountain.

"What! No Fitz, don't drop me in the founta-."  I was cut off by freezing water wrapping around my bare thighs.  It rode up my small silk top making it practically fly off.  It did, I was left with no top.  "Fitz!"

He laughed, "Well, that's what you get for splashing me with cold water."

At first, I pouted, then I smirked remembering what his weak point would be.  "If you don't take me out, I will tell Keefe, Dex, Tam, and the girls what you called me in your sleep."

"Really, what did I say?"

My smirk grew into a giggle, then an obnoxious laugh, " You said, h-hey b-b-beautiful!"  And with that, I hysterically laughed while Fitz flushed red.  Without any further arguments, he held my arms and picked me up.  I shrieked at his cold arms on my bare stomach.  "Fitz, can you hand me my top?"

He shook his head.  It was his turn to smirk.  Little did he know that I had more tricks that I could use.  "Well then, I guess your parents and sister will get the wrong idea..." I gestured towards him without his shirt and then me.  He seemed to get the idea and rolled his eyes.

"Here you go." 

Putting it on, we walked into the dining room.  "Awww, there are our lovebirds who slept under a tree next to a fountain."

Della, Alden, and out friends snickered at Keefe's comment as Fitz and I looked down.  Without the further need to talk about the topic, Fitz and I stated to stuff our faces with food that looked green and slimy but tasted like waffles with whipped cream.

"Della, we are stuffed, breakfast was great!"  Everyone nodded in agreement with Marella.

"Aww, thank you, Marella!  Now, you guys go do your stuff, and in the afternoon, I have a surprise for you!" she squealed cleaning up.

"Wonderboy, truth, or dare?" Dex said gesturing they probably weren't the best of friends.

Cringing at the nickname, Fitz replied, "So, we're playing truth or dare?"  Everyone looked around nodding.

Stealing glances with Fitz, I knew there was no point to argue over the matter.  "Dare!"

"Alright Fitz, I dare you to... have Sophie sit in your lap holding hand the whole game!"

After the chorus of oooooh's and ahhhs, I reluctantly rolled into Fitz's lap and wrapped my small hand around his.  This time, instead of blushing we leaned closer, ready to kiss when, "Okay, not what I meant in the dare.  You can do that in your own time."

Ignoring him, Fitz leaned closer and kissed me.  We broke apart after 1 minute and I looked at Dex, "Well, that's what you get for daring Fitz to do that."

"Ooooh,  Fitzy's girlfriend has to defend him!"  

Glaring, Fitz asked him, "Truth or Dare Keefe?"

"Dare, no real man takes truth." He exclaimed running his hand through his hair.

"Well, then, I dare you to go and kiss your crush."

"Fine." Linh was looking at him with a plea, I guess she liked him.  And to her surprise, he walked over to her and kissed her.  Kissing back, she had her hand in his hair, and his hand was on her back.  

Tam was glaring at them and had enough when he walked over yelling, "Okay, okay!  You don't do anything with my sister alright?"

They pulled apart and Keefe went back to his seat.  "Marella, truth, or dare?"

"Umm, I'll go the truth."

"Hehe, who is your crush?  And it must be audible."

She hesitated, before responding with Dex.  They both flushed, and Dex responded back to her, "Uhh, I've liked you too."

Her face lit up and she was no longer hiding behind flames.

"Wow, 2 confessions back to back, this great." Biana clapped her hands.

Dex held out his hand and walked Marella out.  "Okay, I call going next! Sophie, truth, or dare?"

"Dare, Bi."

"I dare you and Fitz to go to Grady and tell him that Fitz got you pregnant."

"WHAT? He's gonna freak."

"That's the point, Sophie."

Fitz, are you sure you wanna do this?

I guess we have to.

Ugh

Hey, how about we tell Edaline in case things get out of hand.

can we do that?

Well, Biana said the play the prank on Grady, so...

Fitz took my hand and to Havenflield we went.  We landed in the soft grass and peered through the lawn eventually seeing Edaline feeding Verdi.  We explained the dare to her and she loved it.  "Okay, guys.  Grady is inside reading."

We all giggled and went into the house.  "well, hello Fitz?  How'd it go?"

"Great!  Thanks for your help!"

"Wait, Grady knew about you asking me out?" I questioned trying to imagine Fitz coming to Grady for permission.

"Yeah, of course.  Anyway, Grady, I sort of made a mistake."

The plan was in action.  We pretended to be worried and stood glances at each other to make it realistic.  "So, Fitz kind of... kind of... got me pregnant?" I squeaked.

"HE WHAT!"

A/N 1091 words!  Who just loves Grady's reaction to things?  Anyways, I hope you liked the beginning of day three of the sleepover, and can you guess what Della's surprise is?  I hope you like the book so far and thank you for reading, Hasta Luego people.