Chapter 11

A/N Hellooooo... Vote, comment, and follow, please!!!!!!!

Sophie's POV

"Ugh," I groaned while the boys and Marella and Linh laughed.

"Ohh, I think we've discovered Sophie's weakness!"  I playfully glared at Marella and then dragged myself to Biana's room.  

"Bi, I really don't want t-"

"Shh!"  Linh quieted me and then after reaching Biana's girly room with bright pink walls, we plopped on the bed.

"Okay, now tell me."

"So, you know when you and Fitz were hiding somewhere?" I nodded towards Bi and she continued, "well we sorta came up with this epic prank that will tell us how much Fitz likes you."

"1 is that you break up with him and start kissing another boy and you also have to act like you are totally over him," Marella stated with a prankish smile.

"And the second one is that you wear a totally weird dress that doesn't do a very good job of covering you, and then we have to ask him to describe your physical appearance," Linh told me with another grin.

As shocked as I was I already knew which one I wanted.  " Guys, I am not breaking up with Fitz and I am definitely not kissing anybody else."

"Fine, we'll so the boring one." Biana dragged out.  "Now, let's get you ready!"

I followed her into her closet while Linh and Marella thought of possible ways to make Fitz talk.  

"Oh, how about you wear a bikini and say that you were feeling really hot because it is super hot today."

"No, I don't feel comfortable walking out in front of the other boys with that on." I cringed at the sight of the very small swimsuit that would definitely not cover my chest.

"No dummy, you wear a cover, and then when we tell Fitz to explain how you look, you lead him into a room and think of a reason to remove the cover." then she smirked, "and when he starts to explain, you transmit the thoughts to us."

I smiled at the evil genius a shyly took my outfit.  She walked out of the closet, leaving me with the bikini.  Upon putting it on though, I felt, even more, self-conscious.

I walked out, and all the girls oohed.  "Guys, this is so weird."

"Well, no backing out now. Cuz Biana just remembered one of those human games... what was it?"

"Truth or Dare!" Biana exclaimed.  

"Oh, right!  Let's do this prank!"

"Okay, now lemme just find you a red dress, and some light makeup!"

She walked in her closet, coming out with a frilly red dress that made me feel like cinderella.  I sat there until she put on some simple makeup.  "All done!"

"Ohh, you look so good!" Linh looked at me with awe.

"Thanks guys! Now let's get down there!"

I walked down the stairs, and I felt wobbly.  But it looked like Biana had already planned what would happen, and she gave a shove, and I fell in that same pair of strong hands that caught me every time.  I looked up, and my heart fluttered.

"Hey, you look amazing!" I could see the glitter in his eyes and thanked him.  Meanwhile, the girls burst into giggles and I gave them a look that said, "Don't spoil this prank."

"So umm..." Fitz looked uneasy, and I needed to know what was up with my cognate.

Are you okay?

Uh, yeah!  I just had a gift for you.

Aww, thanks!  What is it?

Well, while you were up there getting a makeover, I-I baked you mallowmelt.

No way!

I severed the connection and hugged him.  I didn't care people were looking, but Fitz was the best.

He handed me a plate of warm mallowmelt that just came out of the oven and set it down on the table.  I picked one up and put it in my mouth.  Flavors swirled, and the warm marshmallow and chocolate were perfect.  "Fitz, this is by far the best mallowmelt I've ever eaten!"

"Thanks! I tweaked the recipe and added a few spices."

"Okay, enough with the love!" Keefe made a heart with his hand and exaggerated the word love.  

"Let's do something!"

Biana seized that opportunity and nodded towards me, "Sophie, do you know any human games?"

I smiled, knowing our plan was in action.  "As a matter of fact, I just remembered one!  Truth or Dare."

"Cool, how do you play?"

Looking towards Dex, I started, " You ask a person truth or dare, and whichever one they pick you have to give them a dare or ask them a question they must answer correctly.  And if you want to pass, you take off an accessory."

Everyone nodded and sat in a circle.  Me in the middle of Fitz and Biana, then next to Biana was Marella, Linh, Tam, Dex, and Keefe.

"Who wants to start?" I said transmitting to Biana, Linh, and Marella Um, how about we let a few people pass, then we'll start the plan? So he doesn't question us. 

They all swiftly nodded and I smiled.  

"I wanna go first! Foster, Truth, or Dare?"

"Truth.  Picking Dare with you would be like picking death."

He laughed, but then asked, " Did you ever have feelings for anyone else except Fitz?"

"No," I said not realizing that Keefe and Dex looked down looking a bit upset.

" Biana, truth, or dare?"

"Dare!" She said a little too confidently.

"Well, this is what you get for tripping me on the stairs.  I dare you to go to your crush and kiss him."

She hesitated but walked over to Tam and pressed her lips against his, and to everyone's surprise, he kissed her back.  After about 2 minutes, they pulled away blushing.

"Guys look!  Bangs boy is smiling!"  At that, Tam glared at Keefe.

"Anyway," Biana changed the topic slowly, "Fitz, truth, or dare?"

"Dare!"

Biana looked at me for approval and then told him, "I dare you to describe Sophie's appearance!"

A/N 952 words!  I hope you guys liked this chapter, I worked hard on it.  Anyways, I will see you in the next chapter, Bye!