Chapter 16

A/N Hello people who are reading this story.  I have nothing to say, so enjoy reading...

Fitz's POV

Stepping in front of me, Sophie protectively jammed her hand between me, and Grady who was on the verge of getting his baseball bat.  I guess she thought that her father wouldn't hit her with a bat.  But with Grady, it was hard to tell.  "You stupid little b-"

"Oooooookay, we will not speak like that in front of our daughter and Fitz," Edaline demanded with piercing blue eyes.  Looking down, Grady shot me a look and I needed to continue this prank, it was just waaaayy too hilarious.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry sir."

"Yeah, well sorry won't do the thing now."  he exploded.

That was it.  Sophie was holding back an ocean of laughter and I was on the verge of hysterically falling on the floor.  It also seemed as if Edaline's face had started forming a smirk.  

Glancing at each other, we yelled at the top of our lungs, "PRANK!"

Grady's eyes twitched for a second until Edaline had to reassure him, "Honey!  It was just a dare!"

"Did that boy give it to you?"

"Dad!  His name is Keefe, and no.  Bi dared us."

After a while in silence, I had to make Grady trust me.  "Look, Grady, it was just a dare and I would never do anything like that with Sophie until she completely trusts me."

Looking up, his eyes lit up.  "Wow, you are certainly the best "whatever you call each other" for Sophie."

Blushing, Sophie took my hand, "C'mon, we need to get back to Everglen."

"One sec Soph."  I waited until she walked to the front door.

Grady seemed to understand why I waited and got down to business, "Okay so where are you taking her?"  He asked me while hailing my father.

"Ummm."

"You don't know?" he and my father slapped their heads.

"There is no reason to worry, just think about it son."

"Alright, I have to go, bye Grady!"

"Bye Fitz!"

I walked out and yelled Everglen where Sophie was waiting for me.  "Hey, what took so long?"

"Well, its a surprise!" She smiled and rolled her eyes.  "What? Just be patient."

Actually, I knew exactly what I was going to do.  But telling Grady and my father would just be them grilling me for the details.

"OMG!  How'd it go!"

"Bi chill." Sophie motioned with her hands.

"It went great he freaked out so much like he was about to call me a b-"

"Okay, Fitz I think we got it." Sophie clamped her hand on my mouth.

"Sorry, I was just excited." I grinned.

Time Skip To After Lunch

"Okay, who is ready for the surprise?"

"MEEEEEE" a chorus chimed.

Laughing, my mom brought out a stack of packets each one about half an inch thick made with pale yellow paper.  ON the front was the- oh my gosh I thought that was the matchmaking stamp.

It seemed as if no one else had noticed the blue stamp in the corner of the packets until my mom handed them out.  Before anyone's eyes could widen and they would realize, she walked out with, "Have fun!  And finish by the end of the day."

A Sophitz DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara