Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to chapter 1 of this weird Taekook fanfic. I will publish one chapter every Wednesday until I finish this book. Please enjoy!

————————————————————————

Jeon Jungkook is a normal highschool boy. He goes to a school with a dorm system and he's talented at a lot of things.

He has a passion for filmmaking and chose it as one of his elective classes.
Unfortunately, he shares his favourite class with his least favourite person.

His bully, Kim Taehyung.

As he walks into the classroom, his eyes instantly meet with Taehyung's.

"Hey Kookie, nice to see you again." Taehyung says with a sly smirk on his face.

Jungkook tries to ignore him but as he sits down, Taehyung sits at the seat behind him.

"You're not gonna answer me, how rude." Taehyung kicks Jungkook's chair.

"Would you please not do that?" Jungkook says and turns around.

"Are you looking at me instead of getting your work ready? Are you that desperate?" Taehyung jeers. "Turn around, faggot."

Jungkook turns around. He wishes that Taehyung could just leave him alone for once.

When the class ends, Jungkook packs up his stuff and heads to the cafeteria, and meets with his friends.

"Hello Jungkook." Seokjin greets the one who has just sat down.

"Hi."

"Another class with Taehyung, I see." Says Jimin.

"Yup." Jungkook sighs. "I'm sick of it. Why does he decide to bug me so much?" He looks over at where Taehyung should be.

The boy is with his three best friends. A bunch of girls are surrounding them, trying to get Taehyung's number.

"Yeah. Why doesn't he bug me instead? I'd love to have him in my face all the time, if you know what I mean~" Jimin says.

"Don't say that, Jimin. One of your best friends is getting bullied and you're just there being a pervert!" Seokjin hits Jimin.

"Ow!"

Jungkook laughs at his friends. "You two are really the best friends I could ever have."

"I love you too, Kookie." Jimin smiles.

"You're so sweet. My heart can't take all this kindness!" Seokjin says dramatically, making the other two laugh.

~

The school day has ended, and Jungkook is on his way to his dorm room. When he gets inside, his roommate is standing there with a disgusted look on his face.

Jungkook looks at him as if he were saying "what?"

"You're gay?" His roommate, Lee Minho, asks.

Jungkook freezes for a bit. "Yeah." He says quietly.

"That's disgusting! There's no way I'm sharing a dorm with you anymore. Pack your stuff and sleep somewhere else." Minho says as he backs away from Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs. "Seriously? It's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is! You could rape me in my sleep!"

"What makes you think I'd do that? Especially to someone as annoying as you?" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to ask the people in charge of the dorms to get me a new roommate who isn't gay. Now pack your stuff. I want you gone before I go to bed."

"Fine."

~

"Poor Jungkookie. Nobody deserves to get kicked out of their home." Says Seokjin sympathetically.

Jimin and Seokjin are letting Jungkook stay at their dorm until Jungkook gets assigned a new roommate. Jungkook will be sleeping in Jimin's room tonight because Jimin is going to be sleeping with some random guy he met on a dating app.

"You really shouldn't be doing that, Jimin." Says Jungkook. "You could get yourself into a lot of trouble."

"Have I once gotten kidnapped?" Jimin asks.

"Think about it, Jimin. Just because you haven't been kidnapped doesn't mean you will never get kidnapped in the future." Seokjin says.

They go on about this until it's time for Jimin to go.

"Well, time to get some dick. See you guys tomorrow!" Jimin waves as he closes the door behind him.

"He will never learn." Seokjin shakes his head. "Anyway, what would you like to have for dinner? I'll cook you anything since you're in an unfortunate situation. But don't think this lasts forever." He says.

"Anything is good, Jin, thank you." Jungkook says before going to Jimin's room to change Jimin's bedsheets into his own bedsheets, because we all know what Jimin likes to do in his spare time...

~

The next day came and Jungkook woke up to the doorbell ringing. He got out of bed lazily and saw Seokjin open the door when he got out of Jimin's room.

The person who rang the doorbell asked if Jungkook was there, and Jungkook showed his face. "I'm here."

"Ah, great. Please head to the main office."

"Is this about my dorm?"

The person nods.

"Alright. I'll be there in a bit." Says Jungkook, and the person leaves.

When he's done getting ready for the day, he heads to the main office and they give him a key for his new room. He thanks them and returns to his friends' dorm, where all his stuff is.

Jimin was there when he got back. "Jungkookie! Good morning! Did you get the new key?"

Jungkook holds up the new key for his friends to see.

"Epic! Do you know who your new roommate is?" Asks Seokjin.

"No, sadly."

"Aw, what if he's a really hot guy? I'm jealous, Kookie." Jimin pouts.

"Already?" Seokjin face palms.

Suddenly Jungkook realizes something that he wouldn't like to think about. His worry is obviously written all over his face, because his friends ask him what's wrong.

"What if my new roommate is Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Jungkook, there's only one Kim Taehyung in our whole school. It would be very unlikely for you to share a dorm with him out of all the people it could be." Seokjin says, calming down Jungkook a little.

"I hope your right." Says Jungkook. "We have to go to our classes. School starts soon."

~

The day has been pleasant for Jungkook so far. Now it's time for Jungkook to collect his stuff from his friends' dorm and go to his new one. He stands outside the dorm and breathes in and out. "Everything will be ok, Jungkook. Your tormentor is not gonna be your roommate." He says to himself.

With all the bravery Jungkook has, he unlocks the door and enters the dorm. He looks around to find anyone, but he can't see any human life at all. He shrugs it off, thinking that his roommate is in their bedroom, and opens one of the doors, hoping it would lead to an empty bedroom. His heart sinks as he sees a boy sit on his bed, playing Detroit: Become Human on his PS4.

The boy turns around at the noise of his door opening and as soon as sees the intruder, a sly smirk can be seen on his face. "Hey Jungkook. What are you doing in my room? Were my looks too good for your gay ass to stay away from me?" He pauses his game and turns to face Jungkook, still standing in the doorway.

"T-Taehyung?"

————————————————————————

Thank you for reading the first chapter! (Yes that was Minho from stray kids)
Please look forward to further chapters!
Ok bye