Chapter 10

Ok so umm I kinda lost track of what day it is in this story so let's just say that it's Sunday. Also this is a filler chapter. Sorry if you wanted something more plot-related. Trust me, the plot will get much better in a few chapters. I have a big idea in my brain :D

————————————————————————

Jungkook wakes up in Taehyung's arms. He tries to sit up but feels Taehyung's arms tighten around him.

"Don't go." Taehyung mumbles into Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook is happy staying in Taehyung's arms. He cuddles up into Taehyung's chest and feels his new boyfriend kiss his head.

Yes, that's right. His boyfriend. God, how he loved being able to give Taehyung this label.

"I love you Jungkookie. I still feel so bad for what I've done."

Jungkook looks up and once their eyes meet, it becomes almost impossible to break eye contact. "Take away your rules and you will be free of all judgement from me."

"Ok." Taehyung's short answer is rewarded with a cute bunny smile and a kiss on the lips.

"What do you want to do today, Tae?" Asks Jungkook.

"Sleep."

"Me too."

Taehyung hugs Jungkook tighter and nuzzles his face into Jungkook's soft hair, making the latter one giggle.

Silence takes over them as they slowly drift off to sleep in eachother's arms.

~

Jungkook wakes up with Taehyung ontop of him, kissing all over his skin. His shirt has been removed and he can feel Taehyung's hands holding onto his waist as he sucks on the soft skin of his neck. But Jungkook doesn't open his eyes. He doesn't sit up or speak. He just lets Taehyung kiss him.

Taehyung thinks Jungkook is still asleep. Of coarse, he won't go too far with this. This is merely a sudden attraction he felt as soon as he woke up with Jungkook mumbling his name in his sleep.

Taehyung finishes creating the deep red hickey on Jungkook's neck. This is the third one so far. He trails little kisses up Jungkook's neck to his chin then back to his lips where he gently bites the chestnut's bottom lip, licking it in a way to erase any pain he might've caused.

Jungkook groans softly and Taehyung smiles to himself and moves back down to his neck. This time going further down and licking a stripe along his collarbone.

This sends tingles to go through Jungkook's body. "T-tae..."

Taehyung hums and starts sucking on Jungkook's clavicle.

"Good morning tae." Jungkook's eyes flutter open sleepily.

"It's the afternoon, baby." Taehyung continues sucking.

"Really?" Jungkook strokes Taehyung's soft locks as he reaches for his phone on the bedside table. "Jesus Christ. We have school tomorrow!"

"Why does that have any significance in this moment?" Taehyung takes his lips away from Jungkook's smooth skin, tracing his finger around the small bruise that his lips had made.

"I need to pack my bag and stuff."

"No you don't. Now stop worrying about school and focus on me, baby." Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead, still ontop of him.