Chapter 5 (M)

SMUT WARNING

Also I didn't edit this so I'm really sorry if I made any mistakes!

————————————————————————

Taehyung pushes Jungkook onto the bed.

"Taehyung, what..." Jungkook freezes when he sees how hard Taehyung's dick is. Even through the clothes, it looks really big. "Fuck." He mumbles.

"You read my mind." Taehyung starts removing his pants and boxers, exposing his hungry cock. "Open your mouth, baby."

Jungkook awkwardly opens his mouth. He's never had any kind of sex with another person before. Before he knows it, Taehyung shoves his dick in his mouth, groaning as it pushes past the lips.

Jungkook gags at how deep Taehyung went in.
"Hum for me, baby. It'll reduce the gagging." Taehyung suggests.

Jungkook does what Taehyung says, causing a shot of pleasure go shiver up the dominant one's body.

"Fuck. Keep doing that."

Jungkook keeps humming, caressing the bottom of Taehyung's dick with his tongue.

Taehyung throws his head back and moans. Then he starts thrusting in Jungkook's mouth, hitting the back of the boy's throat over and over again, groaning with every thrust.

Jungkook moans along, eyes watering at how Taehyung slams against the back of his throat. Although it hurts, Jungkook is enjoying it.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good, I think I'm about to cum.."

Jungkook manages to flip them around so that Taehyung is sitting on the bed, and he himself is kneeling on the ground. Jungkook manages to wrap a hand around Taehyung's cock. His lips surrounding Taehyung's big cock.

"Baby, what did you do that for? I was enjoying myself." Taehyung pouts.

Jungkook only smirks and resumes deep-throating Taehyung's cock, hollowing out his cheeks and pushing himself onto it deeper.

"Fuck-" Taehyung interrupts himself by letting out a big moan as he releases his load into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook has difficulty swallowing all of it, since there is so much inside his wet cavern.
He removes Taehyung's dick from his dripping mouth and looks up into the panting one's eyes.

"You're so fucking sexy, Jungkook." Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook smirks back and gently squeezes Taehyung's cock. Taehyung moans and lets out even more hot sticky semen that lands all over Jungkook's face and a bit on his clothed chest.

"Fuck. Let me get my phone." Taehyung says, reaching over to the bedside table where he placed his phone before he starting fucking Jungkook's mouth. He opens the camera and takes a photo of Jungkook's messy face.

Jungkook blushes when he realized who he just did that with. He wipes the cum off of his face and removes his shirt, standing up to open his drawer that's filled with all his shirts.

"No, keep your shirt off. You look really hot." Taehyung says, still panting as Jungkook picks out a white T-shirt.

"No. And don't think I'm always going to be that into stuff like this. I'm not even interested in you." Jungkook says, putting his new shirt on and throwing his dirty one in his dirty clothes basket.

"Remember the rules, Kookie? I'm up for a more intense round, you know..." Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Do this for me, Taehyung. This is the first time I've gone against the rules. Can't you give me a grace period?"