Chapter 14 (M)

Taehyung comes back to Jungkook with a honey bottle in his hands. "How's my little baby doing?"

Jungkook bucks his hips up, desperately wanting to cum. "Please.."

"Hmm..." Taehyung crawls ontop of Jungkook after placing the honey on the bedside table. "How should I give it to you, bunny?"

"J-just fuck me. Please daddy."

"Maybe I should play with you a little more. Do you want that?"

"No! I want you right now."

"So needy, baby. Where are your manners?" Taehyung changes the setting on the vibrator to a more gentle one. "I might give you what you want if you play a little game with me."

"Please daddy, I'll do anything!"

"Mhm." Taehyung adjusts the handcuffs so Jungkook's hands are behind his back but he's not bound to the bed. "Do you know how to play 'find the honey'?"

Jungkook nods his head.

"Such a naughty bunny, are you, Kook?" Taehyung shakes his head but smiles. He gets a blindfold and puts it over Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung grabs the honey and puts a drop of it in between his middle and index finger. "Search me, baby."

Jungkook leans towards Taehyung's body, licking a stripe up his stomach then up to his lips. Taehyung doesn't miss the chance to kiss him, but it's only a small peck and Jungkook is soon going back down his body, searching along his collarbone and then down to his abdomen. He then licks at Taehyung's cock, but is unsuccessful at finding that sweet honey taste. Instead, he gets a groan from Taehyung.

"Colder, baby." Says the one who can see.

Jungkook goes back up and tries licking along Taehyung's left bicep. Again, he's unsuccessful. "This is hard." He whines.

"Shut up or I'll leave you like this all night."

Jungkook gasps and finishes searching Taehyung's arm. Now he's onto the hand, licking each finger up and down before he stops at something sweet. He keeps giving it kitten licks until it's all gone and then he sits up, ready for whatever Taehyung's gonna do next.

"Well done, kookie. I think this deserves a reward, don't you?" Taehyung removes Jungkook's blindfold.

"Thank you daddy." Jungkook lays back with his head comfortably resting in the pillows of the soft bed.

"You were so patient for me. I'm proud of you." Taehyung uncuffs Jungkook's wrists and spreads the younger one's legs. "You ready?"

"Yes daddy, please!"

That's all Taehyung needs to pull the vibrator out and push himself in, turning the toy off as he pushes deeper inside the moaning boy. "Does that feel good, baby boy?"

"Yeah." Jungkook moans along with Taehyung's thrusts, watching his facial expressions as he fucks him.

"Such a good boy for me. So obedient..." Taehyung groans as he thrusts harder, managing to hit Jungkook's prostate.

Jungkook let's out a painful moan. That's when Taehyung remembers something.

"Oh shit sorry Kook I forgot about this." Taehyung removes the cock ring from Jungkook's painfully hard and throbbing cock.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and makes grabby hands at Taehyung, gesturing for the older one to come in for a kiss, which he does, and their tongues soon find eachother and Jungkook strokes Taehyung's soft hair as he tastes the energy drink on his lips.

"D-daddy I'm close."

"So am I, love."

Without any more words being said, Jungkook releases onto himself and Taehyung pulls out of Jungkook and does the same, propping himself up before he falls onto Jungkook's cummy body.

"You should get something to clean this up." Says Jungkook, looking into the eyes of Taehyung who's still above him.

"Yeah I should." Taehyung says. He leans down and gives Jungkook's lips a little peck before heading to the bathroom to grab a wet cloth.

Jungkook finds himself dozing off and doesn't get to witness Taehyung cleaning him with a happy blush.

~

Jungkook wakes up tucked into bed with a warm Taehyung hugging him from behind. He carefully sits up and plays with Taehyung's hair with one hand and his other one reaches for his phone on the bedside table. He has to pull his sleeves up because the sweater that Taehyung dressed him in while he was asleep is way too big for him. But he likes it. It's cosy and it smells like Taehyung.

Jungkook
Hey guyssss anyone awake?

Jimin
Me

Jungkook
Do you know anyone called Yeontan?

Jimin
Nope
Isn't that Tae's dog?

Jungkook
Wut

Jimin
He used to post pics of his dog Yeontan on his insta account.
(Not that I'm stalking him or anything)

Jungkook
Bish I know u be stalking my man stfu

Jimin
He's hot shut up

Jungkook
Well he's mine so back off hoe

Jimin
:(

Jungkook
Gtg tae just woke up

Jimin
Make sure to get sum more of that 🍆 😏

Jungkook
We fucked last night so no thanks bye

Seokjin
YOIRE UNDERAGE YOU MOTHERFUCHHSF JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN YOU BOTH NEED TIMEOUT OR ILL CALL THE PRESIDENT OF THE CRAB NATION ON YO HORNY ASSES >:((((

Jungkook doesn't see the last message because he's too busy cuddling with Taehyung. "Thanks for cleaning me up tae."

"No problem baby." Taehyung showers Jungkook with smol kisses before attaching their lips and holding his hands in his. He sits on Jungkook's lap and they stay like that for a while before there's a knock on the door.

"Better get that." Jungkook says and Taehyung ruffles his hair before getting off of him and going to the front door.

Jungkook decides to start getting ready for school and is getting dressed when Taehyung walks in with a very pissed off Min Yoongi.

Luckily Jungkook was only shirtless.

---------

And we'll get to the drama in the next chapter I'm gonna sleep goodnight.