Chapter 12 (M)

Look it's my favorite anime :D

I feel like taekook's relationship happened too fast in this fic. Oh well. No turning back now.

I changed the way I write texting cuz why not.

SMUT WARNING 🍋🍋🍋 (oof I wanna eat a lemon now.)

————

Jungkook walks into the cafeteria after Seokjin and spots Taehyung in a line waiting to order his food.

He decides to go up to him.

"Tae!" He taps Taehyung on the shoulder.

Taehyung turns around and pushes Jungkook. "Shut up. Remember what we're keeping secret?" He whispers the last part.

"Oh. Right..." Jungkook scratches his head, feeling a little disappointed. But Taehyung has a reputation at this school, and Jungkook can't just ruin it like that.

Taehyung sees this and sighs. "How about we hang out in the basement second half, 'kay? Just the two of us."

"Really?" Jungkook's face lights up. "Thanks Tae."

Taehyung smiles at the boy's cute bunny smile.

"Wait but isn't the basement out-of-bounds?"

"It is, but nobody goes there. It'll be safe for us."

"Alright." Jungkook says, still a bit unsure. "See you at second half then."

"See ya." Taehyung says before turning back to order his lunch.

⚣⚣⚣

Jungkook has been waiting impatiently for this moment. He jumps up from his seat and grabs his bag when the bell rings for the second half of lunch.

"Where are you going, Kook?" Asks Jimin.

"I gotta go talk to a teacher about something. See you guys next period." He doesn't wait for a response before skipping out the cafeteria.

"He's way too exited for a meeting with a teacher." Says Seokjin.

Jimin nods. "Yeah. What do you think he's really doing?"

~

Jungkook goes down the stairs quietly, trying to avoid the eyes of any teachers who might walk by.

When he gets to the bottom of the flight of stairs, he finds himself in a short hallway with some doors in the walls.

He's never been in the school's basement.

He's about to open a door when he gets a text from Yeontan.

Why's Yeontan texting Jungkook right now?

Yeontan:
Your boyfriend's in the second door on the left

Jungkook:
How do you know where he is?

Yeontan:
He told me to tell you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jungkook:
K thx

Jungkook doesn't question why Taehyung specifically told Yeontan and instead opens the said door and finds Taehyung waiting for him, sitting on a desk with his phone in his hands. He looks up and puts his phone away when he sees Jungkook coming towards him.