chapter 22

after washing his eyes out, yoongi comes back to talk to taehyung and jungkook.

"where's the gremlin child?"

"tommyinnit?"

taehyung and yoongi look at jungkook.

"who?"

"doesn't matter."

"weird ass homos." yoongi scoffs.

"hey don't say that." taehyung stands up for jungkook. "no homophobia in our dorm. if you're gonna be like that, get out."

"fine sorry." yoongi sits himself down on the couch. "where's jimin?"

"in his dorm. why?"

"where's his dorm?"

"why do you want to know where his dorm is?" jungkook asks, concerned for his friend.

"that bitch boy keeps flirting with me and hobi."

"tell him to stop." says taehyung.

"i have." yoongi looks at jungkook. "you're friends with him. tell him to stop."

"no."

"do it."

"why the hell would i do something for you? you fucking beat me up!" jungkook yells.

"woah calm down kook. it's alright." taehyung puts a hand on jungkook's shoulder.

jungkook stays quiet. he doesn't think it's alright but it would be irrelevant to continue on with this topic.

"i'll do whatever you want. just get him to stop. please."

"apologize."

"i'm sorry-"

"apologize and mean it."

yoongi stands up and bows. "i'm sorry for beating you up jungkook."

jungkook doesn't approve but he nods. "better."

jungkook looks up at taehyung who is is watching him with admiration and something else in his eyes...

...is he turned on!?

"alright... how about we go see him now?"

the other two nod.

______________

jungkook lets himself into his friends' dorm. ariana grande being blasted from jimin's room.

"god what is that shit?" yoongi makes his signature disgusted face.

jungkook turns around to face him. "excuse me?"

"what?"

"ari is a queen. don't you dare talk shit about her or her music."

"why not? i'm just expressing my opinion..."

"there's no need to say such disgusting things out loud. keep it to yourself if it isn't positive."

yoongi shrugs.

"let's go in." says taehyung.

jungkook knocks on the door and then it is opened by jimin.

"what's up?" he looks at the other two. upon seeing yoongi he smirks. "hey sexy."

"shut up."

"jimin, yoongi doesn't like what you're doing."

"what am i doing?"

"flirting. he's straight. you shouldn't flirt with guys who don't like guys." says jungkook.

"but i can thirst after them."

"yeah but this is different-"

"oh my god someone please just turn that music off!" yoongi groans.

"get out of my dorm if you're gonna disrespect our lord and savior like that." says jimin. "i'll turn it down but not off."

yoongi rolls his eyes as jimin does what he said he'll do.

"good enough. now stop flirting with me."

"i'll stop flirting with you once i get a ride on your dick. sound fair?"

taehyung sighs. "they're gonna be at this for a while." he tells jungkook.

"i don't want your std's. ew."

"how about a lick?"

jungkook face palms. "yeah let's get outta here."

and just like that, jungkook and taehyung leave yoongi there alone with a jimin who wants to have sex with him.

________________________
my favourite artist liked my reply didjdjdj i'm dying i'm such a simp for refrainbow

________________________my favourite artist liked my reply didjdjdj i'm dying i'm such a simp for refrainbow