chapter 20

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS WOAH THIS IS TRULY POG

_______________

"hey baby boy." taehyung holds his arms out, ready for jungkook to come running in to hug him, but instead he's met with a cold expression.

"why?" is all jungkook says.

"what do you mean 'why'? what happened?" taehyung puts his chips aside and crosses his arms.

"you're yeontan."

taehyung stands there, silent. he's been caught.

"yeontan was the one i could tell all my secrets to. i told him how i felt about things. i told him everything, not knowing he was you all along."

taehyung knew she should've told jungkook before it was too late.

but he didn't, and now it's too late.

"i trusted him!" jungkook's eyes start watering. "and i trusted you. why didn't you tell me? did you know it was me all along?"

"..." taehyung doesn't know what to say. he's afraid he'll hurt jungkook even more.

"speak, goddamnit!"

"...yes. i knew." taehyung finally talks. "i wanted to get to you. i thought i would have a chance if i knew more about you. i was nosy and dove into your privacy even though i shouldn't have. and i apologize, kook. please forgive me."

"why should i? i have no reason to."

"because i love you."

both boys are on the verge of tears, but aren't letting themselves show the other one their weak side.

"then why would you trick me like that?"

taehyung is about to speak, but jungkook pushes past him and enters his room.

'well fuck'. taehyung mentally curses himself.

~

jungkook told jimin and seokjin about his dilemma with taehyung, and they have offered to let jungkook stay at their dorm until something is done about the whole situation. jungkook and taehyung should have some time apart to reflect on the events of today.

taehyung left the group chat, and jungkook blocked him on snapchat and imessage. now the only times they see eachother are on school campus.

jungkook brought all of his valuables and necessary items to his friends' dorm and is sharing a room with jimin due to seokjin complaining about how jungkook is a noisy sleeper and not wanting to sleep anywhere near him.

right now it's night and jimin is providing jungkook emotional support.

"shhh kook you're so much better than him. he doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you." jimin whispers to the big weeping baby in his arms.

"i-" jungkook hiccups, "i really liked him, minnie. i loved him so much." jungkook holds onto jimin tighter.

"i know kookoo. everything will be alright. jinnie and i will help you through this."

the door creaks open quietly, and seokjin steps in. "oh no is he crying?"

jimin nods.

"awww it's ok jungkookie. just cry it out and you'll feel better." seokjin strokes jungkook's hair and joins the hug.

the only light in the dim room is of jimin's lamp on his bedside table. it gives the room a lovely warm colour.

all three boys are snuggled up in a blanket cave made out of jimin's cosy bedsheets. jungkook is sandwiched in between his two best friends, crying his eyes out, clinging onto jimin's oversized sweater and melting into seokjin's nurturing back hug.

they all eventually fall asleep in this heart-warming position.

----------------------------------

i have a nsfw twitter account. it's @ taekookinhaler without the space. i post nsfw and not nsfw but also not sfw fanart there so if you're interested pls go check it out :P