Chapter 3

Warning: suicide is mentioned but only once.

————————————————————————

Jungkook wakes up with some kind of heavy object next to him. He rolls over to see what it is and finds out that it's not an object that's next to him.

It's Taehyung.

Jungkook freezes in fear, yet somehow he also feels at ease.

He can feel Taehyung's warm breath against his skin. For a moment it feels like Taehyung is a completely different person.

As he sits up, Taehyung lets out a sleepy groan and opens his eyes. "Hey beautiful~"

Jungkook blushes. "What are you doing in my bed?"

"Sleeping. What else would I be doing?" Taehyung gives Jungkook a little smirk and sits up.

"Get out of my bed."
"No. Did you forget who makes the rules here?" Taehyung crawls closer to Jungkook. "I do."

Jungkook backs away until he feels the wall against his back.

Taehyung is now pinning him against the wall with a cheeky smirk. "Why are you so scared, little bunny? Am I too hot for you? Is that it?"

Jungkook can't move. Even though he tries to, his body is refusing to move a single muscle.

Taehyung sees that Jungkook is scared shitless of him and chuckles. "You're cute." He says before finally getting off Jungkook's bed and leaving the room.

"What the hell." Jungkook thinks to himself as the door closes behind Taehyung. "Why's he acting like this?"

Sure, Taehyung was teasing Jungkook, but usually he would be more rude about it. What Taehyung is doing now feels much more friendly than what Jungkook is used to.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, and prepares himself to talk to his bully about it. He opens his door and leaves his room.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung turns to Jungkook, who's fiddling with his fingers in nervousness. "What is it, baby?"

Jungkook blushes at the name Taehyung had just given him. "D-don't call me that. Um.." he hesitates before saying "why aren't you being so rude to me? Ever since I moved into this dorm, it feels like you're being nicer to me."

Taehyung blushes a tiny bit. The correct answer to Jungkook's question is 'because I'm in love with you', but Taehyung would never say that to the boy who's right in front of him.

At least not yet.

"Don't get your hopes up, Jungkook. I'm only acting this way because you're my roommate. I can't tease someone who's killed themselves because I'm too harsh on them."

Jungkook looks away, a bit embarrassed.

"Were you thinking I'd say something else?" Taehyung steps closer to Jungkook, who looks like he's about to explode from how nervous and scared he is. "Were you hoping I'd say something like..."

Jungkook can feel Taehyung creeping up on him. Even though he can see Taehyung's every move, it still feels like he's about to get eaten by this vicious tiger.

"I love you?" Taehyung puts his hand on the wall behind Jungkook, pinning him there.

"N-no I wasn't-"

"I bet you were." Taehyung interrupts Jungkook, holding his chin up with his free hand. "You've fallen in love with someone out of your league. That's cute."