chapter 16

"Hey, watch it, faggot!"

Jungkook accidentally bumped into Yoongi. Now Yoongi is beating him up against the wall.

"You're a disgusting piece of trash, you know that? You don't deserve to exist!" Yoongi yells as he throws punch after punch into Jungkook's trembling body.

Where's help when you need it?

"P-please... stop..!" Jungkook tries to get Yoongi away from him but it only angers the smaller one even more.

"Get your filthy hands off of me, whore. Sit there and take this like it's a dick or something."

Jungkook feels a tear run down his cheek. He wants Taehyung. He needs to be in his arms. He needs to feel the warmth and comfort that Taehyung gives him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook hears the voice of a teacher before he passes out.

~

Jungkook wakes up in his room. He has a big bandage wrapped around his body and he feels a sharp pain in his stomach when he sits up. His fingers find his forehead and he rips off the bloody bandaid and then he brings his hand down with red painting his fingertips.

There's an awful pain in his stomach where he got punched multiple times. It hurts like hell.

Jungkook sees his bag on a chair that has been brought into his room from the dining room. He reaches for his bag while wincing in pain, and grabs his phone.

He opens messages and then realizes he doesn't have Taehyung's contact.

"Some boyfriend I am." Jungkook talks to himself in self-pity.

He decides to open Snapchat and look for Taehyung there.

He finds Taehyung and sees that he already has Taehyung's contact.

But how?

He's never asked Taehyung for his number. Maybe Taehyung secretly added it?

Jungkook brushes the dilemma off and friends Taehyung, who almost immediately friends him back, and Jungkook sends him a message.

Jungkook
Tae can you come to our dorm pls

Taehyung
Sure love
Is anything wrong?

Jungkook
I got beat up...

Taehyung
😱 wtf
I'm coming baby don't worry ❤️

Jungkook
Thank you ❤️

Jungkook waits for about two minutes before his bedroom door opens, and a worried Taehyung comes in.

"Kookie, oh my god!" Taehyung hugs Jungkook. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. Who was it?"

"Y-your friend.."

Taehyung sits back up and has a stern look on his face. "Yoongi? The one who was here this morning?"

Jungkook nods.

"Alright." Taehyung stands up. "Do you mind if I call him in another room?"

"No. Go ahead."

Taehyung kisses Jungkook's bleeding forehead. "I'll get you a new bandaid and then I'll call him."

Jungkook smiles at how caring Taehyung is.

while taehyung is calling yoongi, jungkook listens in on his conversation.

"what the hell were you thinking??"

"who cares, just stop hurting him!"

"i swear i'll beat your ass if you touch him again."

"no he doesn't know."

"yeah."

"just stay away from him, got it?"

"good."

this is when taehyung probably hung up because there's no more talking.

'what did he mean by 'no he doesn't know'?'

jungkook shrugs off the question and decides to text yeontan.

jungkook
are you a dog?

jungkook can hear taehyung laughing in the other room.

'i wonder what's so funny?'

_____________

hello :)

i might start making these chapters only 500 words instead of 1000 because it's easier that way. i hope this doesn't annoy anyone too much.
ily my special readers ( ˘ ³˘)

and oop oop oop I CANT WAIT FOR KOOK TO FIND OUT DKKSXJJXJDIDIJDNDJEJIEDOJCJDJ