Chapter 2

I haven't edited this chapter in like a week so be warned

————————————————————————

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook stands there in fear as Taehyung stands up from where he was sitting and slowly approaches the shaking boy.

"How did you get in here? I always lock the door." Taehyung is now standing right in front of Jungkook. Even though they're about the same height, it feels like Taehyung is looming over Jungkook.

Jungkook steps back a bit. "I'm.. um..."

"Spit it out." Taehyung says, taking a step towards Jungkook again, backing the boy into the living room.

"I'm your new roommate..." Jungkook says shyly.

Taehyung laughs. "Really now?"

Jungkook looks away. He really doesn't want to be here.

"Alright then. Your room can be right over there, but if you'd like to share a room with me, I wouldn't mind." Taehyung teases as he points to another door.

Jungkook doesn't say anything as he rushes over to the empty bedroom and closes the door behind him. He lets out a sigh and begins to unpack his stuff. When he's done with just about everything, he goes into the living room to make himself dinner.

"Come here, faggot. I've got some rules if you're gonna be living here with me." Taehyung says.

Jungkook goes to Taehyung, scared shitless of what rules Taehyung might set.

"Rule 1: you make breakfast and dinner for the both of us. Rule 2: no bringing people over unless I allow you to. Rule 3: ..." Taehyung pauses before smirking and saying, "I get to have complete control over you. You will do what I say, whenever I say, and you will not question anything."

Jungkook's heart sinks at the last rule. "No!"

"Have fun being homeless then." Taehyung chuckles. He knows he can get Jungkook to do whatever he wants. Jungkook gets so intimidated by him.

Jungkook makes a frustrated noise. "Fine." He crosses his arms and goes back into his room, not bothering to make dinner anymore.

He turns on his phone and texts his best friends.

Jungkook: guys you won't believe this! 😠

Jimin: you have a hot roommate??

Jungkook: no!

Seokjin; what is it, Kookie?

Jungkook: it's Taehyung!

Jimin: oh no! Is he your roommate?

Seokjin: well obviously, Jimin.

Seokjin: why else would he bring Taehyung up now?

Jimin: is he doing anything to you, Kookie?

Jungkook: he set rules for me 😫

Seokjin: what kind of roommate would do that?!

Jimin: ikr

Jungkook: I have to cook breakfast and dinner every day!

Seokjin: that isn't that bad...

Jungkook: and I have to have his permission before inviting people over!

Jimin: just invite us anyway

Jimin: you should let him know that he can't control you

Jungkook: but