chapter 23 (m)

i know one of you wanted this...

___________

jungkook is buying lunch at the cafeteria when he realizes he didn't bring enough money for his food.

he is completely devastated!

he's about to sadly walk away with no food when someone speaks up and gives him the one dollar that he was short of.

"jungkook, here."

to jungkook's surprise, it's yoongi.

jungkook ends up getting the food he wanted and he is happy now.

"why'd you do that?" he asks yoongi.

"well, i guess i wanted to give you a real apology. i've thought about it, and you're actually a pretty cool guy, so i'm hoping maybe we could be friends?"

jungkook is unsure, so he has to put in a few conditions. "no homophobic remarks. no hate towards ari... just, no hate overall. ok?"

"i'm all good bro." yoongi holds out his fist and jungkook completes the fist bump.

"so... i'll see you later then?"

"yeah see you." jungkook waves goodbye before he goes to find taehyung (who is probably in the basement).

"ayyyyyyy my boiiiiii!" taehyung hugs jungkook when he enters their secret room where they get up to scandalous things together.

jungkook giggles and kisses taehyung's forehead. "how has your day been tae?"

"pretty boring. i've been wanting to eat your ass all day. i feel so sex-deprived."

jungkook just stands there unable to comprehend how casually taehyung said that.

"huh?"

"would you let me?"

"uhh yeah... i guess so..."

they stare into each others eyes for a bit.

"let's have our lunch first."

"yeah..."

the two boys eat their lunch in silence. the sexual tension becoming unbearable.

"ok now help me arrange these desks so you'll be comfortable." taehyung says.

jungkook helps taehyung and then starts stripping.

"so sexy baby boy. i've missed this."

"me too."

jungkook gets up on the tables they set up, going on all fours. he arches his back for taehyung and waits for his touch.

he feels taehyung's fingers caress his fleshy ass. they rub and squeeze all over before taehyung takes his hands away only to spank him hard.

"please tae, just do it..." jungkook says shyly.

"did you forget what to call me?" taehyung spanks jungkook again.

"daddy fuck me with your tongue!"

taehyung chuckles amusedly. "that's my baby boy." he leans over and holds jungkook's already shaking legs, bringing his face closer. he lets his hot breath tickle jungkook's pink hole, earning a small whimper from the boy.

taehyung slowly drags his tongue past jungkook's hole, then starts to push it in. gradually it gets deeper and jungkook is moving his hips needily against him.

"so good~" jungkook moans.

taehyung hums in response and that only heightens the feeling for jungkook. taehyung thrusts his tongue lazily in and out of jungkook.

he reaches for jungkook's dick and strokes it once before fingering his balls. this makes jungkook moan even more.

"i'm gonna cum daddy." he warns.

"do it on the table and see how the school reacts." taehyung dares.

"they'll find out it's from me though."

taehyung keeps fucking jungkook with his tongue until the boy releases all over the desks with a loud moan.

taehyung stops eating jungkook out. "they won't baby. what do you think they'll do? run dna tests?"

jungkook blushes.

taehyung slaps jungkook's ass again because he felt like it. "i'm gonna put my dick in now."

taehyung takes his jeans and briefs off and his dick springs out. "gonna put it in so fucking hard babe." he turns jungkook around so he's sitting on the edge of the table, facing him.

jungkook braces himself, still feeling weak from his orgasm.

taehyung aligns his dick with jungkooks hole and then pushes it all in hard. jungkook whines but he loves it.

"fuck baby you take it so well." he leans in to kiss jungkook and they make out while fucking.

"i love it when - mmh - when you do these things to me daddy." jungkook says in between addicted kisses.

"i love how you react to everything, love." taehyung holds jungkook's waist to help get a better angle.

and help it did. jungkook is moaning uncontrollably as taehyung keeps hitting into his prostate. "aah fuck!"

taehyung hums. he loves everything about jungkook. he feels special to be able to do these things to somebody as great as him.

"i'm close babe." taehyung whispers.

"me too."

taehyung pulls out with a childish smile. "see how far you can shoot it."

jungkook rolls his eyes at his lover's silly idea but agrees to it anyway.

taehyung backs away, making enough space in between them two. "on three we'll come on each other!"

jungkook can't help but blush at how they're doing such a childish thing for something so sexual.

"one..."

they jerk themselves off, trying to hold back the feeling in their stomach until it's time.

"two..."

"aghh... daddy~" jungkook throws his head back.

"three!"

they both cum hard, the warm gooey liquid getting everywhere. they made such a mess of the place.

"fuck that was hot." taehyung wipes off some of the cum that landed on him, licking it off his hand.

"how are we gonna clean all this up?"

"we won't."

___________

i published another taekook fic! it's called sleeve paws and it's supposed to be a 100 follower special. warning: it's top kook