Chapter 8 (M)

SMUT WARNING PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION IF YOU ARE LIGHT HEARTED AND STUFF LIKE THAT

Haha I can't not put smut in my stories what is wrong with me

----

"Taehyung, please..." Jungkook says in a needy voice.

Taehyung stops what he's doing. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me.."

Jungkook's words take Taehyung by surprise. "Getting needy, are we?" Taehyung smirks and looks at Jungkook's horny face. "This is new."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck and brings him down to kiss him passionately. He trails his hands down Taehyung's back to his boxers as their tongues meet, and pulls his crush's underwear off.

Taehyung breaks the kiss. "So impatient, baby." He looks down at Jungkook, removing the boxers from the one underneath him so that they're both naked. "You look so sexy with that choker, baby."

Jungkook whines. "Stop stalling and fuck me already."

"You have to beg harder, Kookie. I might not want to give it to you otherwise." Taehyung opens his drawer and takes out a bottle of lube, spreading it all over his fingers and cock.

Jungkook watches the liquid as it drips down Taehyung's fingers.

Taehyung pushes one finger into Jungkook without warning.

Jungkook immediately starts moving against the single finger, moaning at the interaction. "Oh my god, Taehyung, please! I want you in my ass so bad!"

"Fuck, what happened to you, baby? Why do you want this all of a sudden?" Taehyung inserts another finger once he's moved around the first a little, scissoring them around inside Jungkook's tight asshole.

"Taehyung, there's nothing I want more than this. Just take your fingers out and put your fucking dick in!" Jungkook tries to wrap his hand around his own rock-hard cock, but Taehyung stops him. "P-please, tae... it hurts..."

"Just a little more, baby. I promise.." Taehyung whispers, sending a wave of excitement to rush through Jungkook's body. Jungkook nods and lets Taehyung insert the third and final finger, thrusting all of them in and out of Jungkook, which causes the receiving boy to moan out loud.

"Fuck- Taehyung, just put the real thing in already!"

Taehyung chuckles and kisses Jungkook's collarbone. "Fine. I'll give you what you want." He takes his fingers out of Jungkook and licks them. "I can't wait to see you cum, baby."

With that, Jungkook doesn't even have time to notice that Taehyung is aligning himself at his asshole before slamming right into it, hitting the prostate immediately.

Jungkook screams in both pain and pleasure. "HOLY FUCK TAEHYUNG THAT HURTS LIKE A FUCKING BITCH-" Jungkook is cut off by Taehyung's lips meeting his in a soft kiss that is short and sweet. "Try to keep it down, jungkookie. We're not the only ones who live in this building,"

Jungkook groans. "You're so big, daddy."

Taehyung is caught off-guard by the nickname. He doesn't realize that Jungkook is about to bring him into another heated kiss. He opens his mouth to try to breathe in some air, but Jungkook immediately connects their tongues and starts grinding against his dick.

Taehyung pulls away, getting a concerned look from Jungkook. "I was out of breath, Kookie. I'm sorry. Let me make up for it." Taehyung focuses on his thrusts, hitting Jungkook's prostate with every forwards movement that gets harder and harder every time he goes in deep.