Chapter 13 (M)

Haha more smut

I did this doodle in science lol

This chapter is unedited so be warned.

—————————-

"Kookie, where did you go?" Asks Jimin.

Jungkook sits down at his desk, eyeing Taehyung from the other side of the maths classroom. "I was in the CAPA staff room. I had to ask a question about my music assignment."

"Uh huh. Does that explain the marks on your neck?" Seokjin pushes.

"Shit." Jungkook swears under his breath and covers his neck with his hands.

"I told you he was off to get fucked." Jimin leans back in his chair and crosses his arms. "Who is it, Kook?"

"I.. um..." Jungkook looks over at Taehyung and then back to his friends.

Everyone thinks Taehyung is straight. Jungkook can't just ruin his reputation like that.

"Nobody. These are bruises. I uh... I fell down the stairs."

"But the CAPA staff room is on the same floor as the cafeteria." Seokjin keeps pushing.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in frustration, catching Taehyung's eyes that watch him with admiration. "Look, maybe I did do some stuff. But I'm not telling you who I did it with."

"Aw why not?" Jimin asks.

"Because he wants it to be a secret. And so do I."

"And so your secret is on your neck for the whole world to see." Seokjin says. "Come on, it won't hurt to tell us. We're your friends, you can tell us anything."

Jungkook shakes his head and zips his lips.

Eventually Seokjin and Jimin give up.

~

Back at the dorm, Jungkook is playing Undertale and he's almost finished the game until Taehyung comes into his room and steals all his attention.

"Hey Tae." Jungkook says when he gets to a save point and quits the game. "What's up?"

Taehyung holds up a bag. He must've gone shopping while Jungkook was gaming.

"What's in the bag?" Jungkook asks with big, curious doe eyes.

Taehyung only smirks. "You want a round 3?"

Jungkook's face goes red. "Tae! How horny are you?"

Taehyung shrugs, making the younger one roll his eyes.

"What did you get?"

"You'll see..." Taehyung picks Jungkook up out of the chair and places him on his bed. "Let's try something new, baby."

If Jungkook's face isn't bright red, it is now. "W-wha-"

Taehyung leans in to kiss Jungkook's soft lips. "You wanna get kinky with me?"

Jungkook's heart is racing. He wants to say yes but he also wants to say no.

Taehyung decides to help Jungkook choose and starts grinding on his crotch.