chapter 25 (end)

it's been about two months since hoseok, yoongi and jimin became a thing.

everyone is happy and they're ready for the end-of-year exams that are coming up soon.

jungkook is hanging in taehyung's room, laying on the bed, looking pretty as taehyung studies in his presence. there's a comfortable silence between them.

jungkook is scrolling through instagram, liking posts until he gets to a post by lee minho. the guy that kicked him out for being gay.

the picture is of him kissing another boy on the cheek. the other boy is han jisung. the two look like they're in love.

"tae, minho is dating jisung." jungkook says, astonished by these turn of events.

"really?" taehyung turns away from his studies and lays on the bed next to his boyfriend who he loves to the moon and back. "that's crazy."

"it's true." jungkook shows taehyung the post.

"he's your old roommate right?"

"yeah."

taehyung laughs. "he was probably scared of opening up or something."

"you were too tae." jungkook sits up and so does taehyung.

"was i?"

"before we became like this."

"like what? care to show me?" taehyung asks with a smirk.

jungkook rolls his eyes and kisses taehyung on the lips. it's soft and sweet and lingers when they pull away. "why do i love you so much?"

"it's because i'm the best."

"yeah right." jungkook pulls taehyung into another kiss, this one deeper than the other, but not lustful. they hold eachother in their arms, jungkook on taehyung's lap, and make out for a long time, every second feeling more warm and loving as the previous.

"taehyung?" jungkook speaks with red, loved up lips. they're both wrapped in eachother's arms in a big hug.

"what is it my love?"

"i love you."

"i love you too jungkook."

___________________

...

ok so ummm... this is the final chapter???

idk. i don't have any more ideas for this fic and i was already planning on having this as the end.

i could do a webtoon thing and do a season 2 but don't expect it to happen.

this is the first fic i've ever finished and it feels so weird to finally be done with something...

anyway, sorry that this chapter was so short, only about 200 words or something. i just didn't want to put this scene in the last chapter cuz i felt like it didn't fit.

i will do a jimin x hoseok x yoongi smut extra if anyone wants me to. i'll only do it if someone tells/asks me to tho.

thank you so much for reading this fic and please look forward to any other fics i'm gonna publish in the future. i have 100+ drafts so there's a lot of options for what i want to start publishing next.

ok. i am taekook inhaler, but my real name is savannah.

should i do a face reveal? kinda nervous lol.

byeeeee 💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💛❤️💛💙💜💙💛💛💚💜💜💚💛❤️❤️❤️💚💙💜💜💙❤️❤️💚💙💜