MR. CEO 1

Jennie stood in front of the glamorous building that is owned by a person whom she really know.

Park Jimin.

He's the reason why she applied. It's not because of money or anything else, it's because she needs to see him. She needs to apologize for leaving him without saying goodbye. She came back because she still loves him.

And the moment the guy told her yesterday that she needs to be here at 8:00 in the morning made her happy. Does he accept her? Even though he already heard that she's the applicant?

She's nervous and excited at the same time. Last night, she wasn't able to sleep well due to excitement, nervousness, and meeting him in person.

As for today, she decided to wear work attire, even though she's not sure if the interview will end up well, she pick black slacks and a white shirt with a black blazer. Let's not forget her Chanel sling bag. Oh! And her red lips that can captivate everyone.

She heaves a sigh. This is it. She will see him. She can't wait. Last night, she wasn't able to sleep because of excitement and nervousness. She really prepared everything for today, from her attire and her senses. She can't let this opportunity pass. She can't fail this interview.

He will see her and she wants him to see that she's a better person now, hoping that at least he'll be proud.

But deep inside she knew he is mad, probably hate her, and don't want to see her ever again. She knows she's at fault that's why she's here, right? She'll do everything, whatever It takes just to make him forgive her. She leaves him without him knowing but she has her reasons.

Time check: 7:48 a.m.

She decided to enter the building and as soon as she entered, she was left in awe. The inside was more glamorous. She had been here before when they were together, and she must say everything seems expensive, even the employees. All of them seem too serious and presentable.

She walked towards the front desk and smiled at the woman in front, it has beautiful hair together with her bangs that perfectly fit her big doe eyes which caught Jennie's attention. The said woman smiled back and was taken aback because of the beautiful human being in front of her.

"I'm here for the job interview," Jennie said, her voice seemed calmed but she was dying to see him inside.

The woman in front of Jennie snapped out and gently shakes her head, "May I know your name, Ms.? "she asked as she opened her logbook.

"I'm Jennie Kim."

The woman searches for her name on the logbook and sees it right away.

"Oh, you have a meeting with Mr. Park at 8:00." the front desk woman's face went a little pale which didn't even get noticed by Jennie as she was already imagining what will happen when she see him.

"Yup." She glee with so much excitement but her fingers continue to fidget because of nervousness.

"This way Ms. Kim." the girl once again put a smile and lead the way with Jennie walking on her side and entering the elevator and pressing the highest floor.

Once inside, silence took over them but Jennie decided to break the ice.

"How long have you been working here?" she asked as she took a glance over the woman.

"Well... If I'm not mistaken, just a year Ms," she answered politely, scared to look at Jennie, she thought she look like trash standing beside this beautiful creature.

"Hmm. By the way, I wasn't able to know your name. I'm sorry." Jennie bowed a little, feeling sorry because she think she kinda disrespects the girl.