MR. CEO 19

"Can you please buy me a coffee?" Jimin massage his temple as he politely asked Jennie, he's been stressing out due to loaded works.

Jennie quickly noticed his stress so she abruptly stopped what she's doing and stood up.

"Right away, Sir!" with that she immediately barges out from the office running like a cat with her small legs.

When she was out of sight, Jimin erupted a chuckle.

"Cute."

"Oh, Jennie." Jin greeted the woman once she saw her enter the cafe. He stopped wiping the plates and smiled at her.

"Your order?" he immediately let out a note and a pen to write down.

"Oppa, please give me one Americano and a meal for Jimin," she told him which he immediately understood. He knew Jimin very well.

Jennie waited on the counter and just look around while waiting for her order when she heard the bell on the door making noise indicating that someone entered. Jennie glance at the woman who entered the cafe as her eyes slowly widened.

"Jisoo eonnie!" Sim workers who are chilling inside glance at Jennie once she let out a squeal, she bowed feeling embarrassed at her action.

Jisoo laughs at her before hugging her really tight.

"Is this really you, Jennie?" Jisoo asked as soon as they pulled away from each other as she look at her from head to toe.

"This is me, eonnie! I missed you so much!" she squealed once again and engulfed the older with a hug once more.

Jisoo is her closest friend here in Seoul. They were close and practically treat each other as a sister. Jisoo is also one of the persons she left behind.

"How have you been? Where have you been, Jennie? Everyone was so worried." Jisoo looked at her wanting some answer but she mentally shook her head.

Even tho she's dying to tell it, she won't.

"Uh, long story eonnie. I'll tell you next time." she smiled as she fidget her fingers on the counter.

Why is Jin oppa taking so long?

"It's okay! I'll listen-"

"Here's your order, Jen." Jin's voice echoed through the room and Jennie sighed in relief. She was saved from Jisoo's questions. He handed Jennie her order.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" when Seokjin's eyes landed on the woman beside Jennie, he quickly removed his apron and walked towards her, giving her a tight hug.

"Do you know each other?" Jennie was now furrowing her eyebrows while looking at them confusedly.

Jin turned to her while still hugging jisoo. "Of course, she's my girlfriend." Jennie's eyes widened as her jaw fell. The two laugh at her reaction.

"What a small world." she smiles widely at the two. They for together.

"Yah, Jennie! We're not done yet! Give me your phone number so I can catch up on you." Jisoo trashed on her boyfriend's hug and pulled out her phone.

Jennie laugh nervously, she thought everything is okay. She get the phone and quickly typed her number. She could have typed a wrong number but Jisoo might burn her alive.

"I need to go now. Jimin's waiting for me." she waved at the two before walking out.

Jisoo then turned to Jin. "Did they get back together?" she asked as her curiosity grew.