MR. CEO 18

"Because I like her."

Jennie was stunned. Her eyes widened hearing what he said, she wasn't able to form a word due to shock from his confession.

She was in her own world that she didn't notice that Jimin quickly blow a punch at Taehyung making him fall on the white sand. She let out a yelp, frozen on the spot, she saw how Taehyung retreat and punch Jimin back. And now they are punching each other.

"What's your problem?!" Taehyung asks as he has another blow.

"You're my problem fucker!" Jimin yelled back and punch his nose causing it to bleed.

Jennie was taken aback when they both fell on the sand so she immediately comes to stop them but she obviously failed.

"Jimin! Stop it!" she tried to push Jimin off of Taehyung but he didn't budge, same to Taehyung, it's like they wanted to kill each other. Her eyes started to water when she noticed Taehyung's nose bleed. It made her push Jimin with all her strength making Jimin stumble.

Jimin tried to punch Taehyung again but gladly some employees come towards them and pull Jimin away from them. She sigh in relief before looking at Taehyung who was wiping the blood with his hand.

Jimin swat away their hold and walked away not after sending a glare to the both of them.

She immediately help him stand up as he stayed silent before sitting him up on a bench close to them.

"Stay there. I'll just get something," she said before running quickly to get her kit.

Taehyung just watches her run making him smile a bit. She's worried. His smile turned into a frown when his nose ache. Damn it, Jimin punched him too hard.

"Hey, come here." he didn't notice that Jennie was now sitting with her little kit, looking at him with worried eyes.

She slowly put some alcohol to clean his wounds making him groan a bit. "Sorry, does it hurt?" he shakes his head and motioned her to continue, she quickly does so, after cleaning his wound she proceed to his eye where Jimin also punched him, she pressed a cold compress making him winced.

"Oh...sorry," she said. She needs to lecture Jimin later after she finished aiding Tae.

"Let's put some cotton on your nose in case it bleeds again," she informed him and held his chin to pull him closer, his breath hitched as he got closer to her face.

Jennie who was once busy finally noticed his stare making her embarrassed now. She suddenly remember what he said earlier.

"Because I like her."

That's exactly what he said earlier, but she shakes the thought away, maybe he's just messing up with Jimin? She doesn't know but she doesn't want to entertain the idea of Taehyung liking her.

"All done," she mumbled once she finished and quickly fixed her things as she still can feel his intense gaze. She still needs to find Jimin.

"I need to go." with one last smile she stood up and was about to step when he took a good grip on her wrist.

She looks back at him confusedly suddenly feeling nervous about what he will say.

"About what I said earlier-" she cut him off.

"Oh! No need to apologize. I know that you are just messing-" his hold tighten as he cut her off.

"I'm serious. I'm not messing around, I really like you," he told her while staring deep into her eyes. His voice was so serious that she can't seem to laugh it all.