MR. CEO 3

"It's your first day and you're already flirting with my employee?"

Frozen on her spot, she manage to look up and meet his piercing glare making her gulp, she couldn't move and say anything at the moment, Taehyung took notice of it, so he stood up and face Jimin's dark aura. He can feel it making him smirk. Is he perhaps, jealous?

"Hey Jimin! Chill. We're just talking while waiting for Rosé. I just want her to be comfortable, nothing more." Taehyung explained as he already wanted to laugh at his unreadable expression. Taehyung thought something is going on between them.

But even though Taehyung already explained his eyes were just glued to the woman who was sitting there, head's now hanging low.

"I see. But I think you should focus on your business Taehyung-shi." Jimin said in and stern voice, his eyes still looking at her figure.

"Okay then. I need to go, bye mandu." Taehyung winked at her as intentionally called Jennie by the nickname, well she looks like a dumpling for him so that's the nickname that comes out from his mind. Jennie just smiled and nodded her head.

Jimin's face darkens hearing what Taehyung called her, Taehyung saw how his face darkens even more making him want to laugh but he decided to leave the two alone.

After Taehyung left, an eerie silence greeted both of them.

"So... You're close with him? Huh?" He asked as he now slowly took steps towards her both hands were in his pocket. Jennie was shocked due to his moves but remained seated even though she wanted to run away now.

Jennie decided to look up and meet his eyes but she regrets it afterward when their eyes were locked to each other, one was scared and awkward while the other one has an intimidating glare.

"I-it's not like that. We're just talking about--" Jennie decided to explain so that he can't misinterpret what happened but he beat her into it.

"Which I clearly don't care. After your business with Rosé, come to my office." He said, his voice is laced with authority and intimidation, his eyes were so cold that could freeze anyone. The way he stood in front of her is making her feel weak and vulnerable.

After looking at her in a mere second, he left. Jennie was relieved but then felt nervous again when she remembered that she needs to go to his office after, she had a bad feeling about going to his office but she doesn't have a choice but to do what he orders.

"I'm sorry if I just arrive!" I high-pitch voice greeted Jennie making her stand up and look at the blonde in front of her.

"You're Rosé?" Jennie asked as she wasn't sure if this was the girl she'd been waiting.

"Yes. I'm sorry if I make you wait, I had to wait for my burger." she smiled sheepishly making Jennie chuckle.

"It's okay." she just said.

"Okay then. Let's start!" she cheerfully said and lead the way.

The day is not over but it was just one hour since they have started but Jennie is already tired of all Rosé's explaining.

The tall blonde explained everything clearly, from what time she should arrive, what time Jimin always arrives, what is the thing she needs to get ready before he comes, the files that needed to be submitted, and so on.

It was too many to mention.

She didn't know being his secretary would be this hard and exhausting even though she's not doing anything yet.

"So Ms. Kim, this is the schedule for today. You just need to do all of that before your work hour is done." Rosé gives her a long-ass paper and damn, she's not sure if she can do all of this.