MR. CEO 24

"It's about Jennie." Jisoo stared at her boyfriend's confused face.

"Please don't tell it to anyone," Jisoo begged as she lowered her voice, no one should know anything about what she will say. Especially that CEO. She won't let that guy get closer to Jennie.

"What about Jennie?" Seokjin asked as he took hold of Jisoo's arm and noticed her sadden eyes.

"She...needs a job. I know you're handling a coffee shop somewhere around Seoul."

"... You want me to take her to work to my coffee shop?" Seokjin asked as he realized what Jisoo mean. The woman abruptly nodded. Desperately.

"Please... Do it for Jennie." she pouted. As she grips on his collar.

Jimin stuck even more to the wall and placed his ear closer to it. Why does she need a job? What's happening? He has a lot of questions in mind. Jisoo seemed to be cautious about her surrounding as if she's scared that someone might hear it, and that made him more curious. As if she's hiding something from him.

"Fine. But as far as I know, Jennie's father is rich. Aren't they?" Seokjin asked making the woman stay silent for a while. She heaves a deep sigh.

"He casted-off Jennie. He's not her real father. And Jennie already knows why many companies were rejecting her, it's because of her father's connection." Jisoo told him leaving Seokjin in shock. He's not the only one who's shocked tho.

"How could he do that?" he asked in disbelief.

"I know right. He's worst. He even forced Jennie to marry someone she doesn't even know back in New Zealand." Jisoo stated as she felt her eyes sting. She felt really upset. Jin caresses her arms.

"Her father threatened her that if she wasn't able to make Jimin sign the paper, she will be sent back to New Zealand to marry that guy!" this time Jisoo wasn't able to stop the tears that fell on her eyes. Jin got alarmed and pulled her in a hug.

"Jin! That man tried to rape Jennie!" her voice turned high-pitch as she hugged him closer. Sobbing on his chest. She's mad at herself for not doing anything, she wasn't able to save Jennie. She's doing this for Jennie. She won't let Jennie come back there again.

"W-what?" Seokjin was also shocked. He can also feel the madness through his whole system. Jennie is not just a stranger to him, she's a friend, he treats and sees her as a little sister so hearing this made him mad.

While the man who was eavesdropping on their conversation was left stunned. He wasn't able to process it properly. His mind went blank. Anger and confusion slowly registered in his system.

Regret was slowly getting to him. His heart was hammering with all the things he heard.

How can he do that? That evil reincarnate.

He wanted to punch that guy at the moment or kill him. His anger was consuming him.

His fist clenched as his face darken.

His craving for coffee was long way gone as he stomp away and head back to his office. He had a lot of things on his mind, already. He groans when his head hurts.

Damn headache. Damn information.

They need to pay for what they have done to her.

The pink-haired guy clenched his jaw. He needs to do something, he will do something. They need to pay for what they did and he will do it on his own. He can make his hand dirty if it's needed. Killing can be an option.

With a deadly glare and madness, he pulled out his phone. He will call someone who can help him with the bastards. He can't let his hands dirty, yet.