MR. CEO 4

"Goodmorning!" Lisa greet the woman who just entered with a bright smile.

Jennie on the other hand smile back at her, her energy passing through her.

"Good day, Lis!" she said to her and not forgetting to also smile at other workers as she went inside the elevator to go to his office.

When inside she stood there just looking at her reflection.

It's her 2nd day today and she was well-prepared, she doesn't want to happen again the incident yesterday. She suddenly remember what happened yesterday.

Flashback

When she got out of his office, some employees who's just passing by, who also probably heard their boss' scream looked at her with pity some just looked away and pretended to hear nothing.

She just smiled at them and asked one of the workers.

"Uhm... Hi... Where can I find the janitress here?" she asked the only girl who smiled back at her.

"Oh wait, I'll go get it." she thanked her and just seat on the single chair in the corner and wiped some tears that fell.

She didn't expect that Jimin would be that mad. She sighs, it's her first day and she's already messing up.

But it's okay, there's tomorrow so she'll just do her best tomorrow.

Just then the girl from earlier arrive with she thought the janitress. The lady is already old, she looks like in her 50's if you would ask Jennie.

"Here's Mrs. Wilda, the janitress of this floor," she said and Jennie bowed before thanking her once again.

She entered Jimin's office again but this time with the janitress. She opened the door for the old lady and let her in first, the old lady just smiled in gratitude.

As soon as they enter, Mrs. Wilda already spotted the mess so she immediately went there but stop halfway when the cold voice of the CEO was heard.

"Mrs. Wilda, leave it to my secretary. Let her clean the mess." the old lady want to insist but just decided to hand to cleaning tools to the gorgeous woman when she saw how he glared so she was left with no choice.

Jennie just smiled reassuringly at the old woman before she accept the tools.

When the woman went out, she got on her knees to wipe the coffee that spilled all over the crystal floor.

Jimin is just there, sitting. Eyeing her, he smirked.

"I didn't know that you would look good with the floor." he let out a chuckle, mocking her before he stood up and walked towards her who was kneeling.

His figure towered her small one. Jennie stayed on her spot as she wiped the mess he have done.

"You should know that you shouldn't mess with your work. I told you so why even try?"

He continued to mock her while she just stayed silent not even wanting to talk back.

"This is only the start Jennie-ssi, I'll make sure you live like hell here."

And that's when she stopped and looked up to stare into his hypnotizing eyes.

"Whatever you do, I won't leave you again." she smiled.

What she said made Jimin's heart skip a beat but he was great at hiding his feelings, his expression never changes instead he just smirked.

"Suit yourself." That's all he said before going back on his paperwork while mentally scolding himself for suddenly feeling giddy.