MR. CEO 31

Wearing tight jeans and a plain white shirt with a denim jacket. He also decided to wear a hat since the weather is hot today. Attention was on him as he entered the small apartment.

The old lady greeted him which he returned before walking on a familiar hallway that will lead him to her place. A little smile was plastered on his lips as he put both of his hands on his pocket.

He then glance at the big old calendar that was hanging on the wall just beside her apartment.

December 6, Sunday.

He grinned, he's planning on taking out her today even though there's a ten percent chance that she'll agree. He shrugged, at least he'll try.

He just hopes that she's in good mood 'cause yesterday was not a good day for the both of them.

Yesterday, when he returned to the mall, she was nowhere to be found so he asked one of the employees and said that she already left. He got annoyed and mad at first because she didn't even give him a call or text, so he got really worried but he just decided to check on her if she got home safely before deciding to go home.

Let's just hope that this day won't go bad.

He knocked gently on the wooden door three times and then he heard small footsteps getting closer. He smiled and removed his hat.

Jennie rolled her eyes when she opened the door and was greeted by his smile but soon that smile turn into a frown when he saw her outfit.

"Where are you going?" he furrowed his eyebrows walking a little closer. She's wearing denim shorts with a white crop top and jacket.

"None of your business," she said as she wear her rubber shoes, after that she wear her hat and put her hair into a messy bun. She was about to walk past him when he held her arm. She groaned and glared at him.

"Don't you think it's a bit short?" he asked as he nodded his head towards her short. She scoffed and harshly removed his grip.

"I can wear whatever I want and also it's a sunny day. Do you expect me to wear a coat in this hot weather?" rolling her eyes she leave him there and walked outside the apartment.

He sighs aloud before following her.

She started walking. It's Sunday so she'll go to the orphanage as she promised to the children. She's excited to see them as she will surely have fun playing with them. She will also buy them sweets so they will jump in joy and hug her so tight-

"Why are you smiling?" he asked suspiciously as he look at her face. Her smile quickly dropped.

She didn't answer him and just walked faster. He let out a groan, he really hates it when he's being ignored especially by her.

Nevertheless, he just followed her, silently this time when he furrowed his brows. She entered a convenience store.

Is she working there?

He heaves a deep sigh as he followed her inside with a deep frown. Isn't this too much? She doesn't even have a rest day? Even for just one day? All week she has a job? Was she sleeping properly and even eating in time?

He has many questions for her but she will ignore him making him annoyed. She's overworking herself! Damn it!

"What?..." he mumbled when he saw her grabbing some sweets while carrying a small basket. So she will just buy some food?

He walked towards her and looked at her then the basket. It was full of chocolates, candies, and lollipops.

"Won't you have diabetes there?" he asked again. She just rolled her eyes and continue to ignore him. He let out a groan and brush his hair in frustration.