MR. CEO 38

She stood in front of the window while watching Jisoo walk towards the car.

Jisoo looked back at her and she can see from her position how Jisoo's eyes were filled with tears. She just smiled and waved her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Jisoo gave her a smile before entering the car. She just stood there watching the car lost in the distance. Her heart was throbbing and she felt lightheaded.

She slowly walked towards the bed and laid down. She felt so weak as if she have no energy left even though all she did was cry. Who would know crying could be so tiring too.

She just laid there, too tired to cry or even feel anything. She's just hoping that Jisoo can be back safely. That's all that matters.

She wanted to sleep forever.

She slowly closed her eyes as she lost consciousness.

"Hey, get out."

Jisoo turned her glassy eyes to the man confusedly. "What?"

"I said get the fuvk out."

That's all he said before pushing her out of the car making her stumble and fall on the ground. She watched as the car sped away.

She heaved a deep sighed and slowly stood up, eyeing the place. She heaves a deep sigh when she saw from the distance the city.

She wiped the tears on her eyes before running barefoot. She held the letter Jennie gave closer to her chest as she run as if she's in a marathon. Her eyes filled with determination as tears were unstoppable again.

Hang in there, Jennie...

She was breathless when she reached the place. She takes a looked around as if everything is a new sight to her. The cars are beeping, tall buildings, and some people walking on the streets.

She felt dizzy as she walked around. Her feet were burning because of the sun and she was sweating.

She stopped for a moment and think. How can she call Jin when she doesn't have her phone or any money with her.

Until her eyes landed on a payphone on the other side of the street. Her eyes shine bright as she crossed the road. Once she reached the other side, she frowned.

Money. The only thing that is missing is money. Where can she get the money?

Her eyes drifted off to the old woman who came out from an expensive restaurant. She heaved a deep sighed and swallowed her pride.

She walked towards the old woman and stopped in front of her. The old woman got surprised at her.

"Oh dear, are you alright?"

The woman asked once she saw how Jisoo was sweating and tearing up. Jisoo bit her lips.

"H-halmoni... Can I ask for even just a few coins, I just really need to call my fiancé..." her voice shaky.

The woman's eyes soften and pulled out a phone. She hands it to Jisoo.

"You can use my phone, dear."

Jisoo thanked her as she started to cry again while typing Jin's number with her shaking fingers. The woman stayed beside her patting her back.

She dialed his number and after a few tries, he finally answer.

"Who's this?"

She heard the harshness in his voice as she tried to stop herself from sobbing.

"J-jin..." she mumbled making the other line silent before she heard him calling for Taehyung and Jimin.