Appreciation Note

Finally! Finally, I finished my first book and I couldn't be happier! At first, this is just my goal, I wasn't even sure that I can finish a book!

But time really flew so fast and see where I am, where we are. God, I didn't even expect that many people will love and support this because it's so shitty and doesn't have a good plot but you guys still supported me and my books.

Before starting this book, I am well aware that not many people are shippers so I promised myself that I will finish this even there's one or two-person will read this. I don't care about the views of the book as long as I write my imaginations freely that's fine with me.

But the massive support and continued comments took me by surprise because you guys are so motivating! Adorable! Sweet! And supportive! You guys always wait for me to update and praise my works and that's enough to keep me going!

Good news! I passed my exams!!! I'm very happy! Thank you for wishing me good luck and motivating me! You guys played a big part.

And now that this book finally reached its end, I want to thank all of you. Thank you, thank you so much! You don't know how much I'm grateful that I have you guys! I love you all. I swear.

To my readers, silent or not, I appreciate that you take the time to read this kind of story. For this who's always voting, thank you! And for those who are always commenting, I love y'all!

I hope that you enjoyed this story. I hope that you guys felt happy with this and I hope that this story made you feel giddy, happy, sad, or even cry, I hope I satisfied your craves for a good story.

This is getting longer my dear reader. I just want to say I LOVE Y'ALL AND THANK YOU!

And now that I will open a new chapter of a new story, I'm hoping that you guys will support it.

So... This is where MR. CEO will end.

-i luv u-

-jenminimagine-

-jenminimagine-