MR. CEO 13

Someone's arriving.

That's all Jennie could tell. Arriving at the company, everyone seems too busy and nervous. She was confused as fuck, she doesn't know a single fuck who would arrive.

Is it Jimin's father? A celebrity? Or the president?

When she arrived at Jimin's office, he also seemed a bit busy and pissed off? He's been quiet and moody ever since she arrived. He also got mad when someone call him telling about someone's arrival, making her curiosity grow.

"Who will arrive?" she tried to ask him when he drop a phone call, he looked at her with a raised brow.

"Why don't you look at your clipboard?" he rolled his eyes before focusing on his work. Jennie just shrugged off and take a look at who could be the mysterious visitor.

Park Hyun Sik.

She furrowed her eyebrows. Who's Park HyunSik? The name sounds foreign to her and was about to ask Jimin when someone knocked and opened the door.

"Mr. Park HyunSik will arrive in just less than thirty minutes, Sir." one employee reminds making him roll his eyes.

Why now?!

"Sir, should I call someone to assist Mr.-"

"Let my secretary do that." he said, Jennie look at him with furrowed eyebrows and mouthed 'why me?'. He just raised his eyebrows.

She sighs, she can't say no.

"Please follow me Miss." the employee said as Jennie followed him with a frown.

When they were out of sight, Jimin put down his pen and massage his temples, but then another phone call interrupt him.

"What now?!" not even caring on who's the other line, he yelled already pissed off.

"Why so angry?" he heard his father said followed by his annoying laugh making him annoyed even more.

"Anyways, is your cousin already there?" he could only roll his eyes.

"He'll be here any moment." he spat.

"Why do you even need to bring him here?! The company is perfectly fine!" he hissed on the other line as he heard his father's laugh.

"Oh, how could I be so sure? Especially when the girl that got you head over heels came back?" that's when he stayed silent, not even knowing what to spit back.

"See? You're getting dumb again. You're letting her fool you, you're foolish." he closed his hands tightly. He doesn't want to admit it but it's true. He's falling again.

"Don't fall for her trap again, my child. I'm expecting so much from you."

"I'm not." he sternly said. He's not getting fooled again, he won't let her.

"I'm warning you, Jimin." with that his father hung up.

He closed his eyes for a moment before leaning on his seat. His father is right, he shouldn't let her fool him again, it will be a dumb move but... Why the hell does his heart keep beating for her?

No Jimin, you're just confused.

He won't let her fool him around. He's just plainly confused and all of the things he did are to confuse her feelings and leave her. That's all.

He should set aside what the hell he was feeling and choose to follow his mind, he won't let his heart rule him again. One is enough, she already broke the trust that he fully gave, and that can't be restored. She's nothing but a distraction, his father is right, she'll just make him fool again, a fool in love. Past is past, he already forgets the feeling he used to have for her, everything is gone.