MR. CEO 40

"Where did you go?"

Taehyung asked the man who quickly shut the door close. Beads of sweat fell on his forehead as he leaned to the door and close his eyes while breathing heavily.

"I found her."

As soon as those words left his mouth, Taehyung quickly stood up and walked towards him.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt?"

Jimin opened his eyes as he drifted his gaze to the man who had a worried look on his face. He shook his head lightly.

"She's on that bastard's powder and he's planning on bringing her back to New Zealand."

"That can't be!"

Taehyung followed the man with gaze, his voice echoed to the living room as took hold of Jimin's arm. He knew the danger that Jennie will face once she returned there. He won't let that.

"I know. As if I won't let him."

Jimin spoke as he head to the kitchen to drink something as he felt drained and dried due to the running earlier.

Taehyung watched him as something entered his mind. He walked closer to Jimin.

"Don't you think it's bad for your health? You just got discharged yesterday after you fainted and I don't think its good for you to-"

"I'm fine, okay? That's the last thing we should care about."

He said as he rubbed his temples. Taehyung looked at him unimpressed.

"You're not yet fully recovered, even tho you can remember it might still affect your mental healt-"

"I repeat... That's the last thing I care about."

He cut him off as he faced him.

"Yeah, and if something bad happened to you, do you think you can save her?"

He got silenced after Taehyung say that, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"I actually feel motivated. Motivated to get her out of that place."

He went back to the living room and sat on the couch with Taehyung following behind, who stayed silent this time.

"Can you help me?"

Taehyung turned his head when he heard that and saw that Jimin was just staring down.

"Where?"

"To save Jennie..."

Deafening silence greeted them after he heard that. He can't reply, yes, he wanted to save Jennie but how?

"Please... I will not be relieved until I know that the woman I love is still in danger..."

This time Jimin looked in his direction. Taehyung hung his head low and think.

"I have a plan in mind but I can't do it all alone... I need your help."

Jimin spoke once again making him heave a deep sigh. He stood up.

"Let's start."

Jimin let out a sigh of relief when Taehyung stretch his arm in his direction. He accepted it and shook hands.

"So here's the plan..."

"This is what you get for being hard-headed."

The devil glared at her while dangerously playing with the pistol. She could only watch in fear.

She wanted to shout and yell but she can't because the bastard tied her up in the corner of her room with tape on her mouth. She tried to shout but it all came out as muffled.