MR. CEO 14

Sitting in the cafeteria alone, Jennie sigh for the nth time. She'll eat alone because it's already her break but she was frowning.

Jimin had been ignoring her for the past few days, she tried asking him what's wrong or if she did something wrong but the guy would just totally ignore her whole existence which make her sad and eat with a heavy heart.

She was just playing with her spaghetti when she heard someone call her making her lookup. There she saw two familiar girls. Lisa and Rosé.

"Eonnie! Let's eat together!" Lisa glee as she sat beside Jennie while Rosé sat in front of them.

"Why are you alone, Jennie-ssi?" Rosé asked as she took a spoonful of her pasta.

"Uh... I don't really have close friends here yet." she shyly said as she gulp her milk. Lisa looked at her with a pout.

"You're already our friend, eonnie. So if you need a company I and Chae will always be available." Lisa stated with a proud smile lingerie on her lips.

Jennie could only smile at the two younger girls, "Thank you so much, I really appreciate it." she look at both of them and smiled.

"By the way, eonnie, do you already know about the camping that will take place next week?" Lisa asked with her mouth full making Rosé scold her, Jennie chuckle.

"Yes. I already have the list of the employees who will come." Jennie answered as she was also going on the camping trip with other employees because of business of course.

"Really?! Am I going too?" Lisa beamed and smiled widely at Jennie.

"Yes. Both you and Rosé will come together with Taehyung Oppa." she smiled at them making the two girls squeal.

"How many employees will come?" Rosé asked, already feeling excited about the camping trip.

Yes, it's for business matter as to why would they go there but she heard that it will take place in a private beach resort so they could have fun.

"Hmm... About thirty plus employees, Mr. Park and I are not even counted." Jennie said that made the two girls choke so she immediately handed them a glass of water and pat their backs.

"M-Mr. Park will come?" Lisa mange to ask as she cough, Jennie got confused as to why are they both looking at her as if she said something bad.

"Uh, yes? He can't?" she furrowed her eyebrows and look at both of them confusedly.

"We're just shocked, eonnie, Mr. Park never join the trip even before so it's kinda hard to believe." Rosé explained making Jennie understand but she got curious as to why Jimin wouldn't come into this kind of fun activity.

"Maybe he changed his mind?" it was rather a question as she wasn't sure why did he have a sudden change of heart.

"Or maybe because you'll come! That's why Mr. Park also wanted to come!" Lisa said as if she got the right answer to the quiz while the two other girls look at her confusedly.

"Because of me?" Jennie asked the bangsie girl which she nodded repeatedly.

"I don't want to jump in conclusion but I saw what happened last week where Mr. Park beat the old man to death," Lisa whispered as she tried to make the girls come closer as if she was telling her murder plan.

"Then?" Rosé asked getting interested in Lisa's gossip as well as Jennie who had her heartbeat increase.

"I heard what that old hag did to you eonnie, I'm sorry for that..." Jennie just nodded her head not wanting to remember it and motioned Lisa to keep talking.