MR. CEO 12

"What should I give him?" she'd been wandering around the mall for almost about two hours now but still can't decide what to buy as a present.

Watch? He can buy that easily.
Car? He had many of that.
iPhone? His phone is already the latest model.

She sighs frustratedly, she doesn't know what to give him. He already has anything, what else could she give him that he can appreciate-

Then an idea popped up in her mind. She'll give him something simple but very memorable. She remembered that she used to give it to Jimin's birthday before and he seemed happy with that.

Everything's settled then.

Once she arrived at her apartment, she was very exhausted. It's already 5:00 in the afternoon when she arrives.

Once she change into more comfortable clothes she started doing the present for Jimin, she can't waste time. It's Jimin's special day.

Walking at a fast pace, she tried not to trip as she was wearing a high heel, she's getting late. Last night, she wasn't able to sleep early as she needs to finish her gift for Jimin. Today is his special day so she made sure that everything is ready.

She was holding a plastic bag when she entered the building but she halted when a group of employees, including Lisa and Rosé, run toward her with somewhat... Worried expressions.

"Ms. Kim! Ms. Kim! We need your help!" one employee beg, hands were tightly pressed in each other as if he's praying.

"W-what's the problem?" she asked getting worried too as she look at Lisa to explain.

"The model that we paid for Mr. Park's partnership run away with the money. When we told him, he went on berserk mode and d told us to find a model immediately, he'll fire us if we can't show one!" Lisa told her, eyes were starting to get teary as she can't be fired.

"What do you want me to do then?" she asked them and they all look at her with pleading and hopeful eyes.

"Can you be our model?" Rosé plead, looking at her with her large and puppy eyes.

What to do?

"But why me? I mean there are many other-" one employee immediately cut her.

"We heard that you have a background in modeling, Ms. Kim."

"Please. We will take this as a big favor."

They all look at her with pleading eyes, silently praying for her to agree. She sigh, who is she to say no? These employees need their job.

"Fine. What time will it start?" they all celebrate hearing her.

"It'll start in 30 minutes, so we need to move fast." with that they pulled her almost making her trip.

God, help me.

"All done! You look dazzling Ms. Kim." one stylist praise her as she bowed taking one last glance at her attire.

" one stylist praise her as she bowed taking one last glance at her attire