MR. CEO 36

"What do you feel?"

Jisoo asked the younger as they walked side by side in a lonely road of Seoul, hand by hand. Only the faint sounds of cars and the chilling wind of the night can be heard.

"Sadness, regret, anger, annoyance-"

"Okay, okay, I understand."

She cut the brunette while gently caressing her hands. She gave her a warm smile.

"It's so frustrating, eonnie..."

Jennie kicked the rock in front of her due to frustration as she harshly wiped the tears that keeps falling from her eyes.

"I could have explained it to him... But the situation is stopping me from doing it."

She sighed in annoyance and brushes her hair back. She feels so annoyed and frustrated with everything.

"You did the right thing, Jen. Who knows what could have happened to him if you told him that. Let's just wait for him to remember."

Jisoo told her and that made her feel a bit relieved. At least, she knew that she did the right thing. She should be patient because Jimin was still unaware of what happened before. She won't be selfish again.

She's willing to wait. She's willing to be there for him, step by step. She shouldn't be weak at times like this because this is the time where Jimin needs her the most. He just needs time and comfort, they shouldn't push him to remember.

"When you leave earlier the doctor told us something..."

Jisoo started after a moment of silence walking through the dark alley of Seoul. Jennie abruptly turned her head at the older and gripped her hand tighter.

"What did they say?"

"Jimin will be discharged tomorrow, he can leave already but he still needs a rest."

Jisoo saw how her lips turned into a wide smile as her eyes started to shed tears.

Thank god!

Jennie felt like all the heavy things she's carrying on her shoulders lifted as she heard that news to Jisoo. Her heart feels overwhelmed as she looked up at the dark sky, stopping her tears to fall.

"I'm glad."

"I know. I know you'd be the happiest person alive once you heard that news."

Jennie stopped in her tracks and turned her whole body to Jisoo before hugging her so tight. Jisoo smiled as she returned the hug.

She needs to release the overwhelmed feeling that she have and cry all the happy tears that started to fall from her eyes.

"I want to see him..." She whispered.

She badly wants to see him at the moment, to hug him, to kiss him, to congratulate him. But she's contemplating, she knows that he's still mad and confused. He might have many questions in mind that, sadly, she can't answer for now. He needs to remember it by himself. She doesn't want to harm him.

"You know, let's just eat some ice cream! I know a place!"

Jisoo jumped out as she locked her arms with her and started to walk with her.

"Do you think it's still open at these hours?"

Jennie asked as she glanced at her wrist watched. 11:36 PM. It's late.

"Yes! That's 24/7 open!"

Jisoo glee made her smile.

"Eonnie, when's the wedding?"