MR. CEO 41

"It's been months."

He stood there in front of the tombstone with a basket of flowers on his grasps. The cold breeze of air hit his whole body making him shiver a bit.

He slowly sat on the grass after he placed the flower beside the tombstone. He stared as he felt his chest slowly tighten.

"It's been months since you left us, you left me. I did not even realize, time flies so fast. I don't want to believe that you're gone, I don't want it to register in my mind because you are still alive in my heart and mind."

He spoke, gloominess was visible in his voice as tears fell again. He thought his tears are all gone because of crying every day, he thought wrong because he was shedding tears again.

"I'm sorry, I know I promised I won't cry again but I can't help it."

He let out a dry chuckle and wiped the fallen tears.

He fixed the tomb, he removed the leaves that had fallen from the grave. Then he wiped it thoroughly because he could not see the word 'Kim' very well. He wasn't able to visit for a week. Fortunately, he was able to bring a swab, he didn't want to see it dirty.

"Christmas is coming by the way."

He stated after he cleaned the tomb, he let out a small smile even when his heart feel so heavy. He looked at the sky.

"It feels so empty without you..."

He closed his eyes as soon as he felt that his eyes sting.

"Everyone was still mourning and weeping, can't believe that you're actually gone... I can't believe it..."

He choked on the air as he place a hand on the tomb, feeling the heat radiating from the sun.

"I blame myself for this, if only I had saved you..."

Tears fell again as licked his dried lips. His pink hair danced to the air. His eyes stared at it gloomily.

"But I'm sure that you're safe now, away from this cruel world... I'm glad."

He hung his head low and burst out crying like a child.

He now doesn't care if anyone will see him in this vulnerable state. He just wants to let it all out.

He blames himself.

What if he moved faster and fired the gun in that old hag in the first place? Will everything end up good?

Will you stay alive?

"Don't worry, we're moving forward...I'm moving forward but that doesn't mean that I will forget you... Never."

He chokes on his tears and just cries there. He just want to lessen the heavy feeling on his chest that he thought was gone.

He thought that he finally moved on but every time he will think about their memories, he can't help but let his tears fall. It's the only way to lessen the pain.

"I'm sorry if I was harsh with you before... If only I know that that was the last time I will see you then I could've hugged you..."

"...I could've said sorry..."

"Do you hate? Are you mad at me? Do you blame me for your death?"

He asked while looking up in the sky. Then he felt the cold air blow again as if hugging him. He felt the comfort so he was forced to smile.

"You're too good, I bet angels are partying to have you up there..."

He let out a chuckle, heaved a deep sighed, and used his sleeves to wipe his tears before standing up. He smiled sadly but at least he manage to smile.