MR. CEO 32

Sobbing uncontrollably, Jennie found herself sitting on the hospital seats while impatiently waiting for doctors to come out and tell her about Jimin's condition.

After she realized what happened, she was really scared to death that she wants to faint on the spot but she thinks about Jimin. The driver of the truck helped her to bring Jimin to the hospital after continuously apologizing.

She was just crying and trembling while gripping on his hands earlier, she felt like vomiting because of too much fear. She keep listening to his heartbeat and his breathings, too scared to lose him.

And now sitting here with his broken phone and wallet placed on her lap, makes her feel so guilty. She can't help but blame herself for what happened. It's all her fault, Jimin wouldn't be in a critical condition if it weren't for her. She's really troublesome.

She swear if something bad happened to Jimin, she won't forgive herself.

Her eyes shed tears, it never stops ever since they bring Jimin here. She couldn't seem to calm down, Jimin is the only one in her mind. She can't feel anything but numbness and fear.

And most especially, guilt.

"Jennie?"

She quickly looked up and saw Taehyung, looking at her with worry in his eyes. She abruptly stood up and grip on his shirt.

"Tae, this is all my fault! I'm sorry! He was here because of me! I was supposed to be the one who got hit and dying here! He shouldn't be here, Tae-"

"Jen... Calm down... Calm down, okay?"

He caress her arms and hugged her trembling body. He can hear her faint 'sorry's' while he just rubbed her back, calming her down.

"It's not your fault, Jen," he mumbled calmly making her break the hug and look at him while shaking her head aggressively.

"It is my fault! God! I should be the one who's lying there and fighting with satan! Not him, Tae!"

"He risked his life for you, Jennie..."

Her knees weaken as she falls back on her seat hearing what Taehyung said. It just made her more guilty.

"...why..." her voice was barely heard as she felt her lungs dry.

"...because he loves you..."

After hearing what he said, she burst another set of tears. She hides her face with her palms and continues to sob.

This is really her fault.

Taehyung slowly kneeled in front of her and touched her shoulders. "He did that because he loves you so much. It's his decision to save you so don't blame yourself."

Jennie didn't say anything instead her sobs gets louder. Taehyung then noticed her bruised knees, it was bleeding lightly. He stood up without saying anything and leave.

She sat there looking down at her lap while silently praying to God to save Jimin. She won't be able to sleep without knowing about Jimin's condition.

She shifted her gaze when he noticed that Taehyung came back and was now kneeling again with alcohol and a band-aid in his hands. She then glanced at her bruised knees, she didn't even notice or feel it.

She felt numb, that even when Taehyung put the alcohol she didn't flinch or make any expression on her face. She just felt scared and nervous.

After he was done aiding her the doctor from Jimin's room came out. Jennie abruptly stood up and walked towards the doctor.