Chapter 4

Anaya's pov

It's been a while since I've seen Colby and we haven't talked very much either. I'm starting to think he's grown tired of me, which makes me think of my mom.

I checked my phone for the fifth time today, sighing when I saw nothing.

I curled up in my bed and sighed, thinking not very nice things.

"Hey naya, we gotta film today sweetie." Mads said, standing in my door frame. "Still nothing?" She asked. I shook my head no.

She sighed and walked over, grabbing my hands and pulling me up. "C'mon! We've gotta film a who knows who best." She said. I groaned playfully and followed her to the kitchen. We set up at the kitchen table and I got the whipped cream and paper plates.

Maddie set up the camera before turning it on and sitting next to me.

"Hey guys!" We said at the same time, waving our hands. "It's Mads!" Maddie said before motioning to me. "And Anaya!" I said.

"And today we're gonna do a who knows who best. I'm obviously gonna win because she's a bad friend!" Maddie said. I scoffed and slapped her shoulder, both of us laughing.

"I'm kidding guys! She's awesome! But anyways! We have some questions that we both wrote down yesterday! So let's get started!" Maddie said before turning towards me.

"Rock paper scissors?" I asked. She nodded and we did it. She I won which means I get to ask first.

I got my phone out and pulled out my notes.

"Ok! Starting off easy!" I said, looking at the camera then looking back at her. "What is my middle name?"

"Bro that's so easy. Alexander."

"Damnit you got it right!" I whined making us both laugh.

"Ok! I'll start off easy too! Where was I born?" She asked. I pretended to think before smirking.

"Birmingham Alabama baby!" I said. "Fuck me!" She yelled, both of us laughing.

-five minutes later-

"Where are we going in a few days?" Maddie asked. I looked at her confused as she smirked devilishly.

She didn't hesitate to smack me in the face with a plate of whipped cream. "How the hell am I supposed to know this!?" I asked, wiping the cream from my eyes and getting it out of my nose.

"Because. I know you've been feeling sad lately." She said as I wiped my face of the whipped cream. "So I got us two tickets to Tokyo!" She said.

I looked up, completely astonished. "Really?" I asked, my voice cracking as tears filled my eyes.

"Yea baby." She said, opening her arms. I hugged her tightly sobbing into her chest.

I've been wanting to go to Tokyo since I was five years old.

"I know it's been your dream to go to Tokyo, so I thought why not. She needs this." Maddie said.

"I've literally dreamed of going to Tokyo since I was five years old. Madison Annemarie William, you officially win who knows who better and I can't thank you enough baby." I said, wiping my tears and hugging her once more.

-time skip-

I jumped around, dancing to music as I packed my bag.

My phone dinged making me look at it.

New message from: Colby💛

I raised an eyebrow as I opened it, confused on why he's texting me now.

Colby💛- hey, I heard you were going to Tokyo in a couple days.

Anaya🖤-
Yea

Colby💛- look I know I haven't talked to you in a while, so can I please explain myself?

Anaya🖤-
Fine

Colby💛- I've been really busy with filming and shit, I just haven't gotten much time to text, I'm really sorry Anaya

Anaya🖤-
It's fine, I should've prepared myself since you're all famous and shit

Colby💛- yea yea😂 anyways. I was gonna tell you, that I'm literally going to Tokyo tomorrow, so maybe we can meet up?

Anaya🖤-
I'd like that! :)

We talked for a little bit before we both had to go.

-couple days later-

We hopped off the plane and got a taxi to our hotel.

We went inside and went to our room. I opened the curtains to the window and smiled brightly.

"I can't believe I'm in fucking Tokyo!" I said, very excited.

"You're welcome!" Maddie said very cocky like. "Thank you Mads!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

I can't wait to explore!