Chapter 40

Anaya's pov

I woke up to knocking on my front door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed and pulling on a hoodie.

I put my glasses on and walked out to the door, unlocking it and opening it. My little sister Kara was standing there, sobbing her eyes out.

"Kara?" I asked, not being able to focus well enough to actually see her face.

"Naya, I need somewhere to stay, I don't have anything except my bag and my phone at the moment." She said. "I'm supposed to be going to UCLA but dad kicked me out and he has to pay the guy, but I'm gonna he living in the dorms so you won't have to deal with me after a week." She sobbed.

"Kara, why are you crying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know! La is overwhelming!!" She sobbed a bit loud. I shushed her as I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, shutting and locking the door behind me.

"Couch." I said, pointing to the couch. "I have to sleep there?" She asked. I nodded and her shoulder slumped. "Why the couch?" She asked.

"You want the bed? Fine, you can have the whole apartment tonight." I said, trying to trick her. "Wait no! I'll take the couch!" She said making me smirk and nod. "Night!" I said, shutting my bedroom door and walking to my bed, flipping down and falling asleep.

-that morning-

I got out of the shower and let Kara go in before I walked to my closet and got dressed into this outfit, pairing it with some fishnets too.

I then pulled on these shoes

Once I was done with that, I dried my hair before curling it a little bit, quickly doing my makeup after

Once I was finally done, I grabbed a green beanie and put it on before grabbing my bag and throwing the straps over my shoulders

Once I was finally done, I grabbed a green beanie and put it on before grabbing my bag and throwing the straps over my shoulders. I then grabbed my keys before sliding my phone into my back pocket before yelling goodbye to Kara and leaving the apartment.

I then walked downstairs and into the parking garage, getting in my car and leaving quickly.

-skip drive-

I got to the trap house and walked inside, finding them all in the kitchen, drinking white claws.

"Mamas!" Colby said, clearly a little tipsy already. "Hey baby." I said, grabbing a white claw from the fridge before walking over and hugging him.

"Wow Naya, you're very green today." Kat said making me laugh. "Yes, yes I am!" I chuckled before taking a drink of my white claw.

-time skip-

I was chilling at my apartment with Kara when there was a knock at my door. Kara and I looked at each other questionably before standing up and going to the door.

I opened it and saw my neighbors daughter standing there. She's 18, brown hair, green eyes, kinda tall. She was wearing a baggy hoodie with some sweatpants and she had mascara running down her face, like she had been crying.

I watched as her eyes filled with tears before she ran into my arms, sobbing into my chest.

"I can't do it anymore!" She sobbed. "Micah what happened?" I asked, rubbing her back as I held her in my arms, sway us slightly.

"My mom! She got drunk, kicked me out, and told me to never come back. Everything is too much Anaya, I wanna fucking die." She sobbed loudly. Kara closed the door as I carefully moved Micah to the couch.

"Can I Please stay here?" She asked as she faced me on the couch, holding my hands as she broke down. "Micah, you don't even have to ask. If anything is bothering you, I'm right here!" I said before kissing her hands softly, comforting her.

"Look! I'll look for a bigger apartment and then you and Kara can share a room while I have my own, and we can just be the family we know each other needs." I offered making her smile.

"I'd like that." She said. "Great! Let's look for some apartments and then we can all decorate it just how we want it!" I said, jumping up and grabbing my computer from the kitchen table before running back to the couch and plopping down between the two girls.

-time skip-

We finally came across an apartment we all like before I stopped. "So! We are all splitting rent, I am not paying for this myself, so y'all better cough up some money for this." I said and they all laughed before Venmoing me their split of the rent.

I then put the deposit down on the apartment before playing music on my speaker.

I then jumped up and grabbed the girls hands, pulling them up before we all started dancing around. Excited for what's about to come.

-another time skip sorry😂-

I laid down next to Colby in my bed as the girls were out in the living room sharing my air mattress. "So, we're moving to a bigger apartment so that I can give these girls a better future. They're both going to college at UCLA and they both have jobs, so we're all splitting rent for it. But look how nice it is!" I said to Colby as I scrolled through the pictures of the place we got.

I get the bedroom on the second floor and the girls share the one on the main level

"Isn't it nice?" I asked as I showed him the pictures. "Yea, it's really nice! When are y'all moving in?" He asked. "Next week on Friday!" I said before closing my computer and looking at Colby.

"That's cool! Are you gonna get Micah's stuff from next door?" He asked, grabbing my hips and pulling me to straddle him. "Yea, we were gonna do that tomorrow during the day when her mom is at work."

"That's breaking and entering." Colby said, raising an eyebrow. "Not if one of the people lives there and has a key." I said before bopping his nose.

He rolled his eyes and flipped us over, cuddling into my chest.

"Goodnight bubs." I said before kissing his head. "Night mamas." He said before we both closed our eyes and fell asleep.