Chapter 39

A couple months later
Anaya's pov

I picked my phone up and put it to my ear. "Baby, guess what! You can come over if you get tested! That's what the krac house and them are doing!" Colby said.

I sat up slowly and smiled softly. "Baby, I got tested last week, I've been waiting for the day where I could actually hang out with you." I said.

"Wait you don't have carona!?" He yelled making me laugh. "No stupid I don't have carona!"

"Then get your ass over here, please!!!" He begged making me laugh. "I'll be there soon bub!" I said before hanging up and jumping out of bed.

I ran to my closet and opened up my swimsuit drawer, pulling out a swimsuit and putting it on.

I then pulled this on over it

I then slid my phone into my back pocket before pulling on my checkered vans

I then slid my phone into my back pocket before pulling on my checkered vans. I then grabbed my bag and my keys before putting on my sunglasses and grabbing my bag, slinging the straps over my shoulders.

I then walked out of my closet, turning the light off everywhere before leaving my apartment, locking it behind me before I walked down the stairs and to my car.

I got in and left the parking garage, getting excited as in about to see my boyfriend for the first time in like three months.

I got my camera out and set it up on the dashboard. "What's up guys!! It's Anaya here!" I said, clapping my hands. "So! I got tested and thankfully, I do not have carona virus, and I am now able to hang out with Colby and the boys." I smiled.

"But you all know, I can just show up and not be an asshole to them! So I'm gonna be going over there, sneaking inside, hopefully find someone who isn't Colby to help record and I'm probably gonna ask Sam to set Colby up, but I will update y'all when I get there! So see ya later!" I said before turning the camera off and continued my drive.

-skip drive-

I parked before getting out and locking my car before walking through the front gate. I then got my camera out and started recording, finding Corey coming out of his room.

"Corey, I need your help!" I whispered, pointing the camera at him as I pushed him into his room and shut the door. "I wanna surprise Colby, but I can't record it myself, so I need your help." I said.

"You want me to record you?" He asked making me nod. "Ok!" He shrugged before taking the camera from me. I looked at it before getting my phone out and texting Sam.

"So I just texted Sam and told him to get Colby next to the pool somehow without his phone and shit." I said, showing the camera our message.

"He said he's there, so let's go." I said, waving my arm for Corey to follow me. We walked through the door Corey has in his room that goes outside to the side of the house.

We walked over and Sam told me it was all clear so I stopped, took off my shorts and my t shirt before handing my sunglasses to Corey before lookin at my phone.

Samuel John- go when I say the sun is beaming!

I turned and looked at the camera. "Sam told me to go when he says the sun is beaming." I laughed. I then handed my phone and keys to Corey before peaking around the corner and listening for Sam as he "took pictures" of Colby.

"Dude the sun is beaming!" Sam said and I bolted, tackling Colby into the pool, both of us goin under water.

We resurfaced and he looked at me. He gasped and grabbed me, pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh my god baby I missed you!!" He yelled, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I missed you too bubs!" I said, pulling away and looking at him before kissing him softly.

Corey pointed the camera at us as Colby held onto my waist, holding me as my back pressed against his torso and his head rested on my shoulder.

"Ok guys, I'll talk to y'all later! Byyyye!!" I said and waved before I gave a thumbs up to Corey who turned it off and put it with my stuff.

I then leaned back closer to Colby as he kissed my neck, jaw, and cheek.

-time skip-

I laughed as I threw it back on Kat, both of us laughing before we stood up and made sure the tiktok looked good.

"Wait, aren't you like a gymnast?" Kat asked as I nodded while setting up my camera. "Do something!" She said making me laugh.

"Kat say hi!" I said, pointing at the camera. She walked into frame and laughed, waving at the camera.

She backed up a little bit and I did a back tuck before landing it and stepping forward, doing a back handspring step out.

"Oh my god! That was cool!" Kat said making me smile. "Ok, let's go get Colby!" I said, grabbing my camera and running outside. I grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him inside, up the stairs and into his room.

He flopped onto his bed and I walked to the bathroom. I recorded myself as I did my night time routine for when I'm at Colby's.

As I was washing my face, Colby walked in and came up behind me. "Hey baby." He said, kissing my cheek. "Ewww!" He said, wiping his mouth of my face wash.

I laughed and rinsed my face. I then dried off my face before seeing Colby chilling there.

"Can I do your makeup?" I asked. "What!? No!" He said, backing up.

"Please! At least can I do it tomorrow for a video?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes as I reached over and stopped recording.

I then hopped up on the counter, grabbing him by the waistband of his shorts and pulling him to stand between my legs.

He smiled before grabbing my ass and pulling me closer, basically trying to take off my bottoms.

"Door!" I said making him smirk and run to the door, shutting it and locking it.

He then ran over, quickly attaching our lips as he pulled his t shirt off over my head. He threw it behind him as he kissed me hungrily. He pulled away and took his shirt off before attaching our lips again and reaching to my back, unclipping my swimsuit top and pulling it off.

I reached down and untied his swim trunks before pushing them down, his underwear going with it.

He then picked me up, pulling my bottoms off and throwing them before quickly pushing into me, both of our jaws dropping at the sudden pleasure.

NO MORE!!! THATS WLL YOU GET!!!