Chapter 45

Months later
Anaya's pov

I'm about five months now and my hormones are through the roof. I've sobbed to Colby numerous nights because I'm either questioning if I'll be a good mom or because I start over thinking and my mind just wanders to all the things that have hurt me in the past and all that stuff. It's just kinda bad at the moment.

Colby and I were in the car, sitting in a McDonald's parking lot because we were just driving around, bored as hell.

I was scrolling through tiktok when I came across a couple in their car, I listened to the sound and realized that, that's how I've been feeling these past couple months.

I clicked on the sound and put it to 60 seconds before propping it up horizontally on the dashboard.

"Bubby listen to this." I said before I pressed record.

https://vm.tiktok.com/JJDBtTk/

(Sorry, I cant get it any other way)

As we listened to it, tears started to form in my eyes. "Oh no baby." Colby said, reaching over and holding my face in his hands.

"Don't cry love, you're too pretty to cry." He said, using his thumb to brush a tear from off my cheek. "I love you, ok?" He reassured as I just broke down, shoving my head into his shoulder as I just sobbed.

"I'm scared Colby." I sobbed, not even paying attention to the fact colby shut my phone off to shut it up.

"About what mamas? You have nothing to be afraid of." He said, basically petting me as he tried to comfort me. "I don't know if the baby will like me. What if they hate me?" I asked. "And I feel so bad for moving in because then the boys will have to deal with the rude awakenings or the middle of the night feedings. It just makes me feel like a horrible person and I just feel like once the baby is born, everybody is gonna fucking hate me." I sobbed harshly, clearly over thinking and overreacting.

"Baby, you have nothing to be afraid about, you have nothing to feel bad about. We invited you to move in, I thought we were just gonna figure it out as we go, but no, the boys were dying for you to move in, they're dying to meet the baby, they're just dying for everything and can't wait for anything." Colby said, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"It'll be ok baby, don't cry." He said before kissing me softly. We pulled away and I smiled. "I love you." I said with a soft smile. "I love you so much more mamas, and imma love this baby with all the love I have in me." He said before leaning down and kissing my belly.

I giggled and placed my hand on his head, smiling at the thought of having a baby with him.

-time skip-

I laughed as Kat snapped pictures of me. The fans don't quite know yet, but Colby and I are gonna be filming a video about it later.

I smiled as I looked at the pictures she took. We tried to go places where not a lot of people were and we made sure to keep ourselves a little hidden so people would find out.

Theses are some of the pictures