Chapter 44

Anaya's pov

I hugged Kara and Micah goodbye, kissing both of their heads before I grabbed my keys and phone from the counter.

"You guys can't be late on rent! Make sure you get it in on time! I'm trusting you guys! Make good decisions, start your YouTube channel but keep going to class, keep going to work, all that good stuff. I love you both! Byyye!!" I said before yelling goodbye as Colby pulled me out of the apartment.

I laughed as he hugged me from behind, resting his hand on my stomach as we walked down to the parking garage.

"I'll see you back at the house!" Colby said as we stopped at my car. His hands rested on my hips as I faced him, leaning on my driver side door. "Ok! Love you!" I said, smiling slightly.

"Love you too mamas!" He said before kissing me softly and walking to his car.

I got into my car and buckled up before turning it on and leaving the parking garage, Colby following closely as I drove to his house.

-skip drive-

I backed into the driveway, making sure to leave room for Colby to park before I parked and got out.

The boys and their girlfriends came out as I opened up the trunk to my car, revealing the boxes and bags of stuff while Colby had some in the back of his car and the trunk too.

We all started grabbing boxes and bringing them upstairs to Colby's room, while the girls and I unpacked things.

-time skip-

I finished unpacking the last box before looking out the balcony window and realizing it was dark now.

I dusted off my hands before tearing down the last box, adding it to the pile before picking them up and taking them downstairs and outside to the trash can.

I threw them away before walking back inside and going out back with everybody else.

I sat down next to Colby, placing my legs on his lap. "Do you have your swimsuit on?" Kat asked.

I nodded and she smiled. "Let's swim silly!" She said making me chuckle and nod. I stood up and took off my t shirt and shorts before putting my phone on the table and grabbing Kat's hand.

We both ran to the slide going up the stairs before making a train and both of us going down together.

We laughed as we resurfaced, splashing each other lightly.

About a few minutes later all the boys come running into the pool, splashing us as the hot the water.

I laughed and got on Colby's back, kissing his cheek before he stood up all the way and fell back, both of us going under.

We resurfaced and his face got confused. "Wait! Are you supposed to swim while pregnant?" He asked as he grabbed my waist, pulling me into him.

"I don't think it's a problem, I think I just can't go in hot tubs." I said making him nod before smiling and kissing me softly.

We all just kinda fucked around in the pool, everybody being cautious of me because of the baby, but we were all still our happy selves.

-time skip-

I sat in Colby's bed, hungry as literal hell, but the boys never have food at their house.

I picked up my phone and checked the time, seeing it was almost three in the morning.

"Baby? Can we go get Taco Bell?" I asked, using my baby voice to convince him. "Mamas, you should be asleep, baby needs rest." He said as he laid there on his phone.

"Come on, pleeeeease?" I begged, folding my hands in a begging motion. "Fine! But after this, you have to go to bed!" He said making me nod and smile.

I got up, smiling like crazy as I pulled on a tank top and some hype house sweatpants.

(Imagine the tank top is just plain white)

The only reason I have hype house sweatpants is because one of my best friends is Ryland Storms and the og Alex warren group.

I then grabbed my Birkenstock's, slipping them on with my black socks before grabbing my phone. I then giggled as I skipped down the stairs, Colby following as he just chuckled at my childish state.

We got in his car before I turned to him. "Actually, can we just go to Ralph's?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." He sighed, smiling softly as I cheered, putting my seatbelt on as we left the house.

-skip drive-

I smiled as Colby pushed me in the cart, stopping when I told him I wanted something.

We ended up getting, four things a Oreos, a pint of chocolate ice cream, a jar of pickles, three different bags of chips, and a bunch of chips ahoy chewy cookies.

Once we were done shopping we went back to the trap house and up to our room.

I sat down on the bed and laughed to myself as I ripped open a thing of cookies, shoving one in my mouth as Colby started playing riverdale.

I ended up passing out with a thing of cookies on my chest.