Chapter 30

Anaya's pov

We all walked out of the airport before finding the RV. Elton walked out, pointing his camera at us as he said hello in a weird voice.

We all laughed and got in the RV, putting our bags where they're supposed to be before i sat down on the couch.

I ended up taking a nap cause I was tired as fuck.

-time skip-

We got to the ski lift thing and I had a GoPro. I pointed it at myself, trying to see if it was recording or not. "Oh it's on." I laughed to myself before pointing it at the guys. They made jokes about have the best angle and showing their angle if you show them yours. Just regular Sam, Colby, and Corey things.

I sat next to Elton as we got on the ski lift type thing, looking back at Colby who was fucking around. I decided to sit next to Elton so that nobody got suspicious of Colby and I cause we're still private, even though we've been dating for two and a half years.

We pulled our little cart things to the place where you go down. Evan pointed the camera at me and I did a dance, immediately regretting it cause I knew Elton was gonna do me dirty and put it in slow-mo.

I then got on the cart and held the GoPro, making sure I knew how to go and stuff.

"We in business now babyyyy!" I said in a dorky voice as I pointed the GoPro at myself.

I said bye to the guys as I started going down, having the time of my life as it went super fast.

I held the GoPro up as I passed Elton, smiling and having the greatest time. I came to a stop and told the GoPro that it was crazy.

I then recorded Corey, but I didn't really know if it was recording or not so I pointed it at myself.

"I don't know how to make it stop recording." I said as I handed it to Elton and he turned it off.

I looked at Elton and told him I wanted to do it again and that I wanted to go fast.

We stopped at this bench and Corey was taking a nap when Elton grabbed a random broom and put it in Corey's face.

We then went to this obstacle course and I went to go first on the step things but I couldn't make it.

I was going on the swing things and Colby was behind me but I couldn't reach the other one. "Do you wanna move!?" Colby yelled making me yell that I couldn't reach and we had to swing.

I made it off those things before heading the like ring monkey bar things, totally skipping it and just running across the net at the bottom.

We then got to the balance beams with the big like punching bag things on it and they started swinging them at Colby.

We ended up getting in trouble for that but it was fun while it lasted. We then had to try and climb the cheese things and I just gave up halfway.

I then jumped into the mat thing before going over it and jumping on another one.

I went down the zip line and ended up face-planting which made the guys laugh before we went to the fucking American ninja warrior shit.

I couldn't get up the first couple times and they made fun of me by all of them being able to go up it.

I ended up getting up it but it took me so many tries that Elton just cut it out to make me look bad.

We were walking and Colby and I were just fucking around, running with our knees together and running with them straight. Just fucking around.

Elton then turned the camera off and I jumped on Colby's back while Sam jumped on Corey's and Elton's girlfriend Ginger jumped on his back, leaving Evan alone with the camera equipment.

(Btw, if I'm getting Elton's girlfriend at the time wrong, I'm sorry. That is what I found and I think it's right, so my bad if it isn't)

We got dinner before going back to the RV.

Elton and Ginger went to where they sleep, Corey set up his bed from the table, Sam went to sleep where he was sleeping and Colby and I went to sleep where we were sleeping.

Colby and I were sitting with Corey, eating Chick-fil-A because we were all hungry and didn't wanna sleep just yet.

"Do you remember back in the trap house, when Jake got that party hat stuck in his ear, and you just so happened to just walk inside, and you helped him and he kept yelling at you to hurry up because we had to film? And you just like smacked him in the side of the head to make him shut up?" Corey asked as he laughed at the memory.

"Oh my god he made me so mad I wanted to kill him. I was just trying to help him and his bitchass just kept yelling at me." I laughed.

"Or that time when Corey jumped out and scared you and you tackled him and y'all just started wrestling?" Colby asked, laughing also.

"Hey, I've done that to literally everybody who scares me. Like Juno, Maddie's sister, when I lived with Maddie and her family before we moved out here. Juno screamed from her room and I bolted in there, with literally everybody, and all she said was, "wow y'all really care". I literally said, "you mother fucker" and fucking tackled her ass onto her bed, like fake punching her and shit while she just sat there and laughed." I said.

"Damn! You're fucking psycho!" Corey said as I popped a nug into my mouth with some ranch. I laughed and nodded, just accepting it.

"Don't forget when she slapped Colby for pranking her!" Sam said from where he was sleeping making us all laugh.

"Oh my god I did do that." I laughed, covering my mouth as I still had a nug in my mouth. I swallowed my food as Corey and Colby laughed. "I remember that! He did the cheating prank with Kat and before you like actually left you just turned around and called him a bitch, and literally bitch slapped him." Corey laughed.

All of us finished our conversation, said goodnight, then went to sleep.