Chapter 22

Anaya's pov

I walked out on stage and smiled, thanking the boys for performing.

"Hey guys!!" I said into the mic as I set it on the stand. They all screamed and I smiled.

"So! I don't wanna bore you too much, but since the last concert I've gotten so much better and I'm happy, so I'm hoping you guys are happy too!" I said before smiling and telling the band to hit it.

"I can swear I can joke! I'll say what's on my mind! If I drink if I smoke, I'll keep up with the guys! And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world!" I sang, sticking my middle fingers up. "Fuck your heavens and your pearls!"

I picked up the mic and pointed it to the audience. "Cause I'm not just a pretty girl!!" They all sang back.

-time skip-

I finished up couple of kids before they brought out the guitar guy and my stool.

I sat down and dapped up the guitar guy as we both got situated.

"So guys, I know you're used to couple of kids being the ending song, but I have a surprise for all of you." I said into the mic.

"So, I was hanging out with my boyfriend and he started singing my song, using his hairbrush as a microphone. This made me really happy and my creative juices just started flowing. I started writing, strumming on my guitar, all that stuff, and I ended up writing this song about him." I said, not being able to contain my smile.

"Also! He hasn't even heard it yet! So baby, this is for you!" I said, not saying his name, still wanting to keep our relationship a secret.

The guitarist started strumming and I smiled, holding the mic as I let the words fall off my tongue.

"You wake me with kisses
You make my hair a mess
I'm not wearing make-up
You say I look my best
You got that realness
You're so beautiful
Never wanna leave this bed
Got to get it off my chest
It's the little things you do that make me want you
And the not so little things that make me need you
Just one look, and I'm dropping jaws
Just one touch, and I'm slamming doors
'Cause it's the little things you're doing that make me love you
Little things
Little things
Little things
And the not so little things
Youre no beginner I like my men that way
You make me feel safer with every word you say
You give me the whole world, I open up to you
Never wanna leave this bed
Got to get it off my chest
It's the little things you do that make me want you
And the not so little things that make me need you
Just one look, and I'm dropping jaws
Just one touch, and I'm slamming doors
'Cause it's the little things you're doing that make me love you
Keep on doing what you're doing
Please don't ever stop
I'll keep doing what I'm doing
Put my love on top
Keep on doing what you're doing
Please don't ever stop
I'll keep doing what I'm doing
Put my love on top
It's the little things you do that make me want you
And the not so little things that make me need you
Just one look, and I'm dropping jaws
Just one touch, and I'm slamming doors
'Cause it's the little things you're doing that make me love you
Little things
Little things
Little things
And the not so little things
Little things
Little things
Little things
And the not so little things"

As I sangthe words reminded me of times with Colby, bringing tears to my eyes. A couple fell down my cheeks as I sang, finishing the song with wet cheeks and some kinda red eyes.

I stopped singing and everyone cheered, screaming and clapping.

"Thank you guys so much! I hope you had an amazing night. I love you all!" I said before moving and bowing.

I then turned my mic off and ran off the stage, hugging the boys. "Dude! You're crying!!" Corbyn said making me laugh. "No shit Matthew!" I said as I wiped my cheeks.

If you're wondering, I like calling people by their middle names, it's just a thing I do.

"Dude! That was beautiful!!" Zach said as they all group hugged me. "Thank you guys!!" I said with a smile.

We all laughed and walked away, smiling with each other.

I saw Colby and ran up to him, jumping into his arms as he spun me around. "I could not be anymore happier than I am with you Anaya Alexander Wilson!" Colby said as he held me close.

We pulled away and I placed my hands on his face, holding it as I wiped away the tears that fell onto his cheek. "I love you Colby, more than anything." I said before pulling his close and kissing him softly.

-time skip-

I handed my key to Colby as he carried me on his back, Kat, Sam, Tara, and Jake following.

Colby unlocked the door and let all of us in before setting me down and holding my hand as we all walked upstairs to my apartment.

Colby let us in and I took my keys from him, placing them on the hooks next to the door.

We then got all situated in my living room and I turned on the movie Moana.

We all ended up falling asleep after laughing, fucking around, and just being the weirdest we could be honestly.