Chapter 19

Anaya's pov

We got to the hospital and walked in. I told them what happened and they made us sit down in the waiting room.

Colby and I are hella hungover and we both are not in the mood for this, but oh well.

-time skip-

We've been sitting here for an hour and we finally got called back. Colby followed as we walked to the bed. Colby sat down on the chair and I sat on the bed.

The checked everything, didn't get an X-ray yet, but they made us go sit back down.

I sighed as I sat down next to Colby, hating the feeling of my nose constantly bleeding.

It isn't as bad as it was back at the house but it still hurts like a bitch. "I have a headache now." I said as I leaned on Colby, his hand finding my thigh as he carefully caressed it with his thumb.

-another hour later-

It's literally been like 3 hours and I just got X-rays, but they're gonna tell me if it's broken in a couple days.

My nose isn't really bleeding anymore, just a couple drips here and there but that's it.

I walked out to the waiting room and saw Corey, Sam, Jake, and Katrina sitting there.

"Well we got here an hour ago, we brought you a burrito bowl but it's cold now and I know you hate cold food, so we can get something on the way back to your place." Kat said as she stood up and hugged me, handing the cold burrito bowl to Sam.

"Are you gonna be my nurse tonight Kat?" I asked, chuckling a little bit. "Yes ma'am, so let's go!" She said before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside with the boys.

We got to Katrina's car and I got in the passenger seat, holding the ice pack they gave me on my nose.

The boys went with Colby while Kat and I got in her car.

-skip drive-

We laid down on my bed and Kat wrapped her arms around, letting me cuddle into her chest.

I ended up falling asleep because I'm still hungover as fuck.

-a couple days later-

Thankfully, I didn't break my nose, it's just a little bruised so that's good.

I walked into the trap house and plopped my ass down on the couch next to Sam who was watching friends.

I laid there, watching it with him, both of us laughing at some parts.

I got my camera out and pointed it at Sam and I. "John say hi!" I said.

"Hey guys!!" He said and waved.

I laughed and got up. "Let's go see if we can scare Colby." I whispered as I tiptoed up the stairs.

I slowly walked to Colby's room, hearing his music blaring. I slowly opened the door to see him sitting at his desk editing.

I set the camera up on the back of his couch, leaning it against the wall.

I put a finger to my lip before walking over to him, tapping his right shoulder before moving to the left as he turned to the right. He looked confused before he turned back.

"Ahh!!" I yelled making him jump and knock his headphones off his ears, falling out of his chair.

I laughed, falling to the floor and rolling around.

"I can't breathe!! That worked so well!!" I yelled as I laughed.

"You bitch I almost shit myself!" Colby said making me laugh even more.

"Well guys that's me scaring Colby, see ya later!!" I said as I took my camera in my hands and stopped recording.

"Ok fuck you!" Colby said.

We stood up and I hugged him before five starring him and bolting out of his room, recording myself.

"Andrew help! He's trying to five star me!!" I yelled as I hid behind Jake. Jake turned and I knew I had fucked up then and there.

I watched as his hand raised up and I bolted out the front door. The boys went to the back door to try and block me off on both sides but I just put my camera in my pocket and jogged upstairs quietly, quickly climbing up the ladder and getting on the roof.

I pointed my camera at the boys who were running around outback, trying to find me.

I giggled to myself as I just sat there watching them go inside. Once I saw them go inside I ran and hid behind something on the roof.

I watched and recorded as Colby poked his head out and looked around.

-time skip-

Colby kissed me hungrily as he shut my bedroom door, pushing me through the hall way and onto my bed, neither of us breaking the kiss.

He hovered over me as his kisses trailed down to my neck, stopping at the collar of my beyond the norm shirt.

He sat up and pulled it off before kissing me again, both of us digging deep as I felt him grind on me making me moan into the kiss.

I flipped us over and lifted up my skirt, unzipping Colby's jeans and pulling them down just enough.

His dick sprang up and he smirked as he flipped us over, slamming into me. I moaned as his pace quickened.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately, both of us loving everything that's happening right now.

I moaned loudly as Colby groaned softly in my ear. I ran my fingers down his back, scratching him.

I moaned before looking behind Colby, noticing someone standing there. I screamed and pushed Colby off, closing my legs.

"Madison Annemarie Williams!!" I screamed.

She laughed and continued to stand there. "Nice cock Colby." She said making Colby jump and cover himself with a pillow. "Oh my god bitch get the fuck out!!" I yelled, laughing as I shoved her out of my room, slamming the door behind her, locking it.

"Now, where were we?" I asked before jumping on him.

-time skip-

Maddie left and I was bored. Colby is in the shower and I kinda got an idea, just to be funny.

I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. "Baby?" Colby asked as I set my phone up and pressed record.

"Yea! I have to ask you something!" I said, getting in the shower with him. He jumped and looked at me confused. "Do you wanna get chipotle or subway?" I asked, both of us laughing.

"Subway!" He said. "Wait! Are you recording!?" He asked as he noticed my phone recording us. "No! What!?" I asked guiltily.

"Baby!! They're gonna see my cock!!" He said as he squatted down.

I laughed before squatting down and kissing him softly.

I walked out and turned off my phone before stripping down and getting in with Colby.

"Fuck me." I said. He smirked and picked me up, kissing me softly.

NO DETAILS!!! YA NASTYS!!