Chapter 7

Anaya's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache and in a room I didn't recognize.

All the memories from the night before came flooding in as I sat up and noticed Colby lying next to me in the bed.

I looked around and sighed rubbing my hand on my forehead. I felt Colby stir before he sat up next to me. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" He asked, resting the side of his face on my shoulder.

I rested my head on his and sighed, "ok I guess." I answered.

"You wanna go get breakfast? Maybe take your mind off things?" He asked, kissing my shoulder softly.

"McDonald's?" I asked. "Anywhere you want bubs." He said as I looked over at him, both of us smiling softly.

We both got up and I went to the corner of his room, picking up a pair of my black shorts and a pink cropped beyond the norm shirt.

I then pulled my hair into a messy bun while Colby went to shower quickly.

I then grabbed my phone and walked out of Colby's room and over to Corey's.

I knocked a couple times before hearing the faint come in from Corey.

I opened the door and saw them laying there, looking like they just woke up.

"Hey dev? Do you think I need to cover this if we're just going through a drive through?" I asked, pointing to the black eye and busted lip on my face.

"Probably not, but where are you going?" She asked. "McDonald's." I answered.

"Wanna get me something?" She asked, smiling softly. "Of course! What do you want?" I asked.

She told me what her and Corey wanted and I nodded after putting it in my phone before walking out and going to Aaron's room.

"Aaron!" I whispered. He sat up a little bit and looked at me. "What?" He asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Want anything from McDonalds?" I asked. "Nah I'm good." He said.

I nodded and left his room, closing the door after me. I then walked to Elton's room and barged in, jumping onto him on the bed. "Anaya, get off." He groaned.

"No I have a question!" I said, spreading out on my back on top of him. "What?"

"Want anything from McDonald's?" I asked.

"Pancakes, now get off." He said. I laughed and got off before five starring him and sprinting out.

I found Colby downstairs and told him to hurry as I sprinted out to his car.

He laughed and we got in. I looked over and saw an angry Elton.

I screamed, locking the doors as he came up to my window. Colby put the code in the gate and we drove off, laughing as Elton walked back inside.

"What did you do??" Colby asked, laughing as we drove away. "All I did was five star him!" I laughed, putting my seatbelt on.

We laughed and got our McDonald's.

-time skip-

I walked into Mads and I's apartment to see her and Andre sitting on the couch. He raised his hand to wave and I jumped, squeaking a little bit as I ran into my room, clutching my chest to stop me from breathing super hard.

I shut the door after me as tears quickly came flooding down my face. I couldn't breathe as I choked on my own sobs.

I looked at my sheets, noticing the blood stains and the cum I had to wipe off my stomach once he finished.

I saw the checkered outfit I was wearing and picked it up, just looking at it as the events that occurred that night came rushing back in.

I quickly grabbed the outfit and shoved it into a drawer in my closet before grabbing my bag and putting some extra clothes in it.

I then grabbed a maroon hoodie, realizing it wasn't mine, it was Colby's.

I took off my green one and put his on, leaving the hood up as I quickly changed into some leggings.

I then threw the straps over my shoulders and grabbed my keys and phone.

I walked out of the room, bumping into someone making me fall on my ass.

I looked up and saw Andre holding his hand out, attempting to help me up.

"Please, don't touch me." I whispered, standing up myself and trying to push past him.

"Where ya goin princess?" He asked, slowly backing me into the wall. "God I can't wait to fuck you again. Make you scream."

I slid down the wall, sobbing as I covered my ears, too scared to move.

"Andre, what the hell are you doing!?" Maddie asked, pulling him away as I stayed huddled in the corner.

"Did you actually rape her!?" Maddie asked, clearly pissed. "I mean, she was asking for it." Andre said.

Bad idea.

"consigue tu mierda! y vete de mi casa!" (Get your shit and get the hell out of my house!) Maddie yelled. Andre jumped and grabbed his bag, hurriedly grabbing his things before Maddie shoved him out the door.

"y no vuelvas perra!" (And don't come back bitch!) She yelled as he ran down the hallway.

"C'mon. Let's get you to Colby, I know you don't wanna talk to me right now." She said, helping me up and holding me close as my body shook, walking down to Maddie's car.

-skip drive-

We got to the house and I jumped out of Maddie's car, running through the gate and into the house.

I ran upstairs and into Colby's room, shutting the door behind me before completely breaking down.

"Hey hey, you're ok, it's ok. It's ok, calm down." Colby said, rubbing my back as I sobbed into his chest, both of us rocking back and forth on the floor.

After a good five minutes of crying my sobs turned into small sniffles and some still shaky breathing.

"It's ok Anaya, you're ok." Colby cooed, kissing my head softly.

I slowly pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you." I squeaked, wiping the tears from underneath my eyes. "I love you so much more!" He said, pulling me into a strong, passionate kiss.

Everything that happened before that just slowly washed away as I took in this breathtaking moment.

I'm happy.