Chapter 31

(Ok, I'm not gonna do all the days in Utah, so just watch the Utah trip and imagine Andrea is Anaya)

Anaya's pov

I walked into my apartment with Maddie following.

We walked further in and both of us jumped when we saw the six year old and the baby. "How long have you been here Bella?" I asked. "Only an hour." She said. "Where's mom?"

"I'm Texas with a boy."

"How long did she say she'll be gone?"

"A month." She said making my jaw drop. "You're kidding." I said as I took Aubrey out of her carrier and held her against my chest. "Madison, it's called shared custody, I'll get them Monday Wednesday Friday, you get them Tuesday and Thursday, then on the weekends they can go with Kristin or Myta with all those kids." I said as I rubbed Aubrey's back.

"But tomorrow is my day and I have a concert at the palladium, so I need to call my manager so that we can get like one of the boys moms to help." I said.

"Oh fuck. You're right. Here, I'll take the kids while you call Jacqueline." Maddie said, trading me my phone for Aubrey. I thanked her and walked into my room, shutting the door behind me before walking down the hall to my bed.

I sat down and told Jacqueline everything.

-the next day-

I pushed Aubrey's stroller, holding Bella's hand as I walked to the dressing rooms. "When did you have kids?" Corbyn asked. "I didn't dipshit. This is my god daughter and her little sister. They're Avery's kids." I said. "Right, lemme guess, Avery is somewhere out of state with some guy?"

"You are absolutely right sir!" I said before I spotted Corbyn's mom Saskia

"Mamaaaa!" I said as I ran over and hugged her. "Oh my beautiful girl, my goodness I've missed you dearly!" She said as she hugged me tightly, swaying me back and forth.

I smiled as we pulled away. "Thank you so much for watching them. They came so suddenly and I wasn't ready for it, but thank you." I said, holding Saskia's hands.

"Oh of course hunny, anything for my beautiful daughter that I didn't give birth to." She said before kissing my cheek and taking the girls away.

I turned towards the boys and smirked. "Last one to the stage has to slap someone's ass on stage!" I yelled before bolting to the stage, the boys following close behind.

Zach ended up being last.

-meet and greet-

A girl walked up and I smiled at her. "Oh my god I love your bracelet." I said with a smile as I fiddled with her rainbow bracelet.

"Here, take it. I have like six at home!" She said, taking the bracelet off and clipping it onto my wrist. "Thank you!" I said, holding my hands to my heart.

-time skip-

"Thank you you lovely dudes!" I said, high-fiving the boys before they left.

I sat down on my stool and held my microphone. "So, before I sing. I wanna answer some of your guys questions. I just tweeted it and first, I need everybody to sit, because whoever's name I call, I want them to stand up in there chair so I can acknowledge them." I said.

Everybody sat down as I got my phone out. "Ok! Let's go with this one. Jiansalien asked, do you have a boyfriend?" I looked down and chuckled to myself before looking up as a spotlight shined on a girl. "Well ma'am, I do have a boyfriend, but, due to the fact that he's a YouTuber and his fans are very overprotective and mean, I will not be showing his identity." I said.

"Umm..oh jeez. Kian Lawley asked, how the fuck are you better at basketball than me?" I laughed as I remembered beating Kian 17 to zero. "Well Kian, I played basketball from the time I could even pick up a basketball and throw it, so basically my whole life. Also, you just fucking suck." I said, ending with a laugh from the audience.

I answered a couple more questions before one kinda hit me hard. "Umm, Alyssa James asked." I said, pausing to look up at the girl who was standing up.

"You talk about having a brother, but he's never in videos or anything, why is that?"

I paused for a second, really taking in the question. "Well Alyssa, when my brother was 15 years old, I was 13 and my little sister was nine. Our step mom and my dad were out at the store and Jacob was in charge of Kara and I was just doing my own thing. That day, I came out of my room because I thought I heard a bang come from Jacobs room." I paused again, feeling the tears fall down my face.

"W-when I got in there, I saw my brother, lying farce first on the bathroom floor, in a pool of his own blood. H-he had taken his own life and left a note that I've memorized to this day." My voice cracked as the tears fell heavier and heavier.

"The note read, I am sorry, but I just don't know what to do. I don't wanna hurt anymore people, I just want all the pain to stop. I need the constant pain and suffering from everybody at school to just stop. Please forgive me, I love you all, Jacob."

I couldn't control my tears as I remembered seeing my brother in his own blood.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before standing up and running off stage.

Corbyn ran over and took me into his arms while the boys ran out to the stage. I sobbed loudly into Corbyn's chest. I have ptsd from when I found Jacob and when I found my mom. I found them both, both of them in a pool of their own blood, my mom with an empty pill bottle next to her, and all her note said was I'm sorry.

"We are terribly sorry right now, but due to everything right now, we are gonna take a break, so please, get some drinks maybe, some food, and just sit tight, we will be back." Jonah said before they all came running back, all of them hugging me tightly.

-five minutes later-

I sat on the couch, drinking my water when I started hearing something.

"Anaya Anaya Anaya." They were chanting.

I smiled and stood up. "Can you guys come out with me?" I asked the five boys in front of me. They all nodded and I grabbed a mic, putting the things in my ears before turning on the mic.

"Hello?" I said into it. They all screamed and I smiled before we all walked out.

"Thank you all for being so patient with me." I said as I sat back down on the stool and the boys got stools for themselves. "Talking about Jacob takes me back to when I found him and it makes me think of the time I also found my mom. Both of them took their lives, but it's ok because they're in a better place now." I said.

"But I'm here to give you guys what you want." I said before snapping my fingers, the music to pretty girl starting up before I sang my heart out.

-time skip-

I walked into Colby's apartment after dropping off Bella and Aubrey to Maddie's apartment.

Maddie got her own apartment because right now, her and Brennen are having a little bit of trouble in their relationship and she decided that it was better for her to get her own place.

I walked to Colby's closet and grabbed a pair of joggers and a sports bra before quickly changing into that and throwing my nice clothes into the hamper.

I then walked out of his closet and onto his balcony, curling up in Colby's lap, nuzzling my head into his chest.

I looked up at Colby and kissed him softly. "I love you." I said before cuddling back into his chest and slowly falling asleep after hearing his I love you back.