Chapter 14

Anaya's pov

I walked downstairs with Jake and we walked into the kitchen. Lily and Colby were standing there talking.

As I sat down at the table part I looked over and saw Lily. She was wearing my necklace and my ring. I jumped up and ran over, grabbing her by the shirt and pushing her up against the fridge.

"You really must be that petty!" I growled in her face. "Get off me whore!" She said smacking my arms.

"Anaya what the fuck!?" Colby yelled, grabbing me and pulling me away from her. "Gimme back my necklace and ring!!" I screamed.

"These are mine!!" She yelled back. I elbowed Colby before socking Lily in the face.

I got on top of her and took the necklace off before ripping the ring off her finger. I then stood up and clutched the necklace and ring to my chest.

"Tell your hoe of a girlfriend that if she's gonna break into my apartment and trash it, to be a little more smart when it comes to stealing the only prized possessions I fucking own!" I yelled at Colby.

"These are the only things I have left of my mother Colby! The only fucking things!" I sobbed, shoving the necklace and ring in his face.

"She trashed my apartment, spray painted it, broke all my glasses and dishes, pissed on my bed, smashed every mirror, and plastered pictures of me all over." I said angrily. "I thought you loved me Colby! I trusted you with shit I haven't even told Maddie! You were the one I came to when Andre raped me! You were the one I trusted with my body after him! And then you go and do this to me!? Fuck you Colby Brock! I fucking hate you!" I yelled before storming off out of the house.

I wasn't paying attention as I walked into the middle of the road.

"Anaya!!" Someone screamed before I felt my body being tackled onto the other side of the road before a car zoomed by.

My heart raced as I sat up and saw Colby was the one who tackled me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, shoving him away from me as I sat on the curb.

My knee was scraped and bleeding and so was my elbow. "Anaya please." Colby said.

"Why did you save me? I could've been out of your life for good!" I said.

"I don't want that. I want you to be in my life, I want you to hold me, I want you to kiss me, I just want you. I know I fucked up, but I really do love you Anaya. I can't see my life without you right now!" He said.

I looked up at him before grabbing his face gently and kissing him passionately.

He kissed back as we just sat there, never wanting to leave.

We finally pulled away and he stood up, taking me into his arms and picking me up, carrying me back inside and up to his room, both of us ignoring everyone and everything.

He shut his bedroom door behind us and placed me on the bed, hovering over me before connecting our lips once again.

-time skip-

I smiled as we all laughed, agreeing on how much we fucking hated Lily.

"Listen guys, I'm really sorry for how I acted these past couple days. I don't know why I ever did that shit and I feel horrible." Colby said.

"It's fine dude, we all make mistakes." Sam said. We all agreed before everybody got comfortable for movie night.

-the next day-

I woke up next to Colby, smiling at how happy he makes me.

I kissed him softly before hearing the door creak open. I looked over and Sam was standing there, waving me out. I stood up and pulled on a pair of shorts and an XPLR shirt.

I then grabbed my phone and walked out jumping and almost falling when I saw a giant snake.

"What? Don't like snakes?" The Sam asked, bringing it closer. "Back up bitch!" I said, walking into the bathroom.

He started bringing it closer so I shut the door, saying fuck you to Sam through it. They laughed before I opened the door a little bit, watching as they brought it into Colby's room.

My jaw dropped, thankful that Sam didn't put it in there while I was there.

I watched as they put the giant yellow snake on top of Colby, telling him to wake up.

I laughed at his reaction before walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the chairs.

I then checked my phone and saw a text from Maddie.

Mads💕- hey babe, sorry to bother you, but we're supposed to film today, but what are we gonna film?

Naya💛-
Hey, I kinda had an idea to make Colby and Brennen live the life of girls, like makeup, dresses, all that ish

Mads💕- dude that sounds awesome!! What time?

Naya💛-
Umm... let's say 3 tomorrow because Sam is filming a video and putting a snake in Colby's bed
NahvJBFKKnibekJsvk

I accidentally typed those because Sam walked up and put the snake in my face which scared the living shit out of me. I basically threw my phone as I jumped out of the chair, falling to the floor.

"SAM!!" I screamed, jumping up and running away. He laughed as I bolted up the stairs, stopping at the middle. "Fuck you john!" I yelled, smiling as they all laughed. I felt something behind me so I turned, seeing mike holding a weird reptile, alligator thing and I screamed, laughing as I ran up the rest of the stairs.

"Robert! John and Mike are trying to kill me!" I said as I walked into Colby's room.

"Oh my goodness. Alexander chill!" Colby laughed, pulling me on top of him on the bed.

"No no Robert! I need to ask you a question and can you pretty please say yes." I begged as I sat up on his torso.

"What is it?" He groaned making me smile. "Will you switch lives with me for a day with Brennen and Maddie?" I asked.

"No way." He said. "Pleeeeeease?" I begged, folding my hands in a begging motion. "Pwease bubby?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

He groaned and sat up, shoving his face into my chest. "Why are you so irresistible??" He asked before sitting up.

"Fine!" He said. I jumped up and clapped.

This is gonna be good.