Chapter 43

Anaya's pov

I quickly pulled on a baggy t shirt over my sports bra and stop looking at my dick sweat shorts before running to the bathroom and bending over the toilet, emptying everything that needed emptied into it.

"Hey, you want some water?" Micah asked, walking through the door frame of my bathroom with a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I said sitting crisscrossed on the floor in front of the toilet.

"I think I'm ok." I said, holding my hand out for Micah to pull me up. She grabbed mine and I stood up, grabbing my things before we headed downstairs to get Kara.

After we got Kara we all walked down to my car. "After this I'm just gonna drop y'all off here so you guys can get ready for work and then I'm gonna head over to Colby's so he can be there to hear the results with me then I'll text you guys cause Colby's gonna record it and I'll send it to you." I said as I drove to the doctors office.

"Ok, I gotta pull over!" I said, messing with my stomach as I felt the urge to puke, slowly creeping up my throat.

I quickly pulled over and unbuckled, opening my door and bending over, letting everything out.

-skip drive-

We got to the doctors and all of us got out. I walked to the front desk and signed in before we all sat down in the chairs, waiting to get called back.

"Anaya Wilson?" The doctor asked as they came out from the back. "Can my sisters come with?" I asked, standing up and motioning to the girls. The doctor nodded with a soft smile and they stood up before we followed the tall woman.

We basically just went on with everything and did everything we had to do.

-time skip-

I pulled up to the house and walked through the gate, going through the front door, only to be picked up in a hug.

They set me down and I realized it was Brennen. "Oh my god Bren!!" I yelled, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly.

"I haven't seen you in like four fucking months!" I said as he put me down. "I know, it's so great to see you again! How's Maddie?" Brennen asked as Colby came up beside us.

"I wouldn't know. She took the kids and went back to Virginia, telling me she can't do la anymore or YouTube." I said, playing with Colby's promise ring that's on my ring finger.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and Brennen's face kinda dropped. "I'm sorry Brennen." I said. "No it's fine." He said before we all decided to go outside in the backyard.

-time skip-

My phone started ringing so I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi I need to speak with an Anaya Wilson." Someone said.

"This is she!" I said as I stood up. "Anaya! This is doctor Jacobs! I have your test results from earlier!" He said.

I perked up and slapped Colby's shoulder. He jumped and I mouthed doctor, making his eyes go wide before we both sprinted inside, up the stairs and into Colby's room, going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.

Colby started recording as I put the phone on speaker and we kneeled in front of the sink, holding hands. "Anaya?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sorry I'm here! Please continue!"

"Ok, miss Wilson, I am here to tell you..." he trailed off, tears filling my eyes as I squeezed Colby's hand, scared as fuck. "Congratulations miss Wilson! You're having a baby!!" I stood up and screamed, jumping around like a maniac.

I then fell to my knees, shoving my face into my hands and sobbing. "Thank you sir! We are so incredibly grateful!" Colby said before hanging up the phone and running to me.

"You're gonna be a Mama, mamas." Colby said as I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Bubba we're having a baby!" My voice cracked as I said those words, tears falling down my face as I thought of everything that will happen.

"But wait, what about the living arrangement?" Colby asked as we stood up and he stopped the video, sending it to me as I sat down on the counter.

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to just figure it out as we go." I said before sending the video to the girls and hopping off the counter.

I then grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him downstairs, walking to the theater where everyone was. "Hey guys?" I asked, making them look over and pause whatever they were watching.

"Who's connected to this?" I asked as I realized they were all watching tiktoks together.

"Mine!" Jake said, raising his hand. "Well can I send you something to play for everybody?" I asked and he nodded.

Colby and I plopped down on a couch as I sent Jake the video of us finding out the news. Obviously after I edited out the part of ya asking about the living arrangements.

Jake played it and we all watched, me biting my nails, eager to see their reactions.

"Congratulations miss Wilson you're having a baby!" Everyone's heads whipped around to look at us before we were bombarded with hugs and Congrats and all of the girls kissed my cheeks.

"Yea, we just need to figure out the living arrangements but we still got nine months to do that." I said.

"Why don't you love in with us?" Corey asked. I was taken aback a little as I watched the other two boys agree, saying they'd love for me to live here.

"Wait- really??" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I leaned forward, closer to the three boys. "Yes Anaya, move in with us, you've basically lived with us before cause you were constantly at the old trap house, so why not make it official, and move in with us?" Sam offered.

"You guys, this is your dream home." I said, still a little confused. "It can be yours and the baby's too Anaya." Jake said. "And hey, I can be it's uncle and we make funny bits with it." Jake added making us laugh.

"I'm just kidding, if you don't want the baby put all over the internet, that's fine, we will stick with whatever decision you make, but we do want you to move in Anaya." Jake added once more.

"Look guys, I would love to. I'll think about it, but I have to talk to my roommates first, but they'll probably live the idea so they don't have to share a room anymore." I laughed.

We basically went on with the night, discussing things before Colby and I ended up falling asleep watching the bee movie in the theater.