.2.

Jaena

"Omg..." I gasping while sat at my desk.

"Dude, what happened?" Eunseol asked me. I look at her.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Dude...you gasping like had finished a marathon and you just said nothing happened at all?" She asked.

"I've been chased by a dog just now." I lied again.

"Whatever. Luckily the dog didn't bites you..." She said. I look at her and gave  a fake smile.

"Yah,yah! Did you know about the ne-"

" I don't know and I don't wanna know." I said wearing my Bluetooth earplugs on. She looks at me while pouting her mouth.

"Not working." I said. Wore my hoodie on my head,cover my face a lil bit while my eyes stare on my phone's screen.

The bell had rang and Miss Cha came to our class. We stood up and greet her. She told us to sat down and keep mumbling around about something. I can't heard because I wore a earplugs on me.

I  secretly play with my phone on the drawer. I then let one of my earplug off so I can list to what teacher are saying.
I jot down what are teacher wrote on the white board.

After the teacher had gone. I put down my book on the drawer and rest my head on my arms. I look at outside.
Slowly my eyes felt heavy and I slept.

I just had a nap like a minutes ago when I felt someone's elbow hitted me continually. I just ignored it,even I know that it's pretty annoyed

Time by time, my annoyance reach the top. I wide my eyes and look at the person who annoyed me. I know, It's probably Eunseol.

"Yah, Kim Eunseol! You annoyed me!" I said madly but my voice completely sounds very calm.I look at surprised Eunseol. She right in front of me. I confused.

"Yah. What did I do?" She asked while stretching her neck.

"Sorry for hitting your-" I look besides me. I completely shocked.

"You!" He said lil bit loud.

"Not you again. Why you always showed up in front of me?!" I said gave up with this suck world.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked me.

"Hello. I supposed to asked that to you." I said staring at his face with annoyance.

"Wait. You know each other?" Eunseol asked.

"No." We both answered while looking at each other in annoyance.

"Well, I'm the newbie here. What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I'm your senior. Respected me,dude." I said and roll my eyes.

"Okay, I'm done with you guys. I'm out." Eunseol said and went to somewhere.

"What  if I don't want to?" He raise his eyebrow on me.