.19.

Jeno fell asleep besides unconscious Jaena.

Soon, Jaena's finger started to move , waking Jeno up from his sleep.

Jeno look at Jaena that almost wake up .

" Jaena?" Jeno called her as he stood up, watching Jaena eyes began to fluttered.

" J-jeno..." she whispered in husky voice. Jeno eyes started to glaze off and he curved a smile as she finally wake up from her short coma.

Jeno pushed the red button to call the doctor as soon the doctor arrived with Jaemin followed the doctor from behind.

" Did Jaena are woke up?" Jaemin asked as Jeno curved a lil smile and nodded. Jaemin rushed to Jaena who still been recovered and slowly sat her up.

" Thank God... " Hyunjin said.

" How's her doctor?" Jaemin asked.

" Luckily her injuries not that bad and she can checked out sooner but she needs some time to be fully recovered so she need enough rest at home." The doctor said.

" Thank you , doctor." The doctor flashed a smile before he walked out from the room.

" Jaemin oppa..." Jaena said while looking at Jaemin. Jaemin pulled Jaena into his embrace.

" I'm glad you were safe..." Jaemin said as he hugged Jaena tightly.

Jaena eyes then went to Jeno.

" What are you doing here?" Jaena asked as suddenly her tone changed into cold tone while glaring at Jeno.

" Jaena, I-" Jeno hold her hand but Jaena quickly let go of his hand.

" Don't touch me." Jaena said harshly pulled her hand from Jeno.

"Get out. Now." She added in calm yet mad tone. Jaena's eyes sharply glared at Jeno.

Jaemin gave him a sign to just follow her words. Jeno went out from the room with disappointment and misery...

Jeno just try to swallow his feelings but it's really hurt him when how Jaena glared at him and how she talk to him like that...

His heart felt like been stabbed a hundred times...

" I'm sorry..." He whispered while a hot tears streaming down to his cheeks. He wiped his tears away before he continued walked away from the hospital.

*

Jaena went back to school as she reach her desk, all the nct dream and skz members including Eunseol crowded her table.

" Noona, are you okay?! I heard that you're involved in accident!" Jisung asked in worried as Jeongin, Chenle and Jisung went to her.

" I'm okay. " Jaena plastered a smile towards them.

" How could you even possibly involved in accident?! You're making us worried, girl!" Eunseol said in worried tone.

" I'm fine... Don't worry..." She said as soon her eyes catch a glimpse of Jeno staring at her but he quickly looked away as Jaena look at him.

" I want to go somewhere else for a while..." She said and walked away from the class.

She went to her usual place while watching the sky still in early morning.

The coldness of the morning wind hit her bare skin sent her a calm yet sad emotions.

flashback

She pulled her hand harshly away from his grip and glared at him.

He made her heart broken broken into pieces...

" Don't touch me." She said, glaring at him sharply.

" Get out. Now." She added. Jeno hang his head low and walked away from the room with sad face.

Deep inside her heart she didn't want to make him sad cuz it's hurt her even much but she doesn't want to be fooled again with him...

She just afraid that Jeno just acting in front of her to gain her sympathy...

But deep inside she regret for scolding him to get out...

End of flashback

" Huh..." She let out a sighed while tears rolled down to her cheeks. Her heart felt hurts...

"Noona..." She heard someone called her as she turned she saw Soobin smiling towards her.

" Oh, soobin!" She quickly wiped her tears away before looking at him back.

" Can I sit with you?" He asked. Jaena just curved a smile and nodded as she continue to look down to her feet again.

" Are you okay?" Soobin said, placing his arm around her shoulders.

" I'm okay... Nothing to be worried about..." She answered and curved a fake smile towards him.

" You didn't seems like you're okay... Tell me..."

"I'm okay... Really..."

" Noona..." Soobin called her softly make Jaena sighed.

" You're thinking about Jeno again, right?" He asked , earning a nod from Jaena make him pissed.

" Why would you think about the person who makes your heart broke! Stop crying over her noona. You're too precious for me... I hate to see you sad like this..." Soobin pulled her into his embrace as soon Jaena buried her face on his chest and cry harder.

Jeno

I saw Jaena went out from the class. I then stood up.

" Yah, Jeno. Where are you going?" Sanha asked me but just walked away and try to find Jaena.

Her figure was nowhere been found by my eyes. I look around the place and groaned in annoyance as I can't find her anywhere.

I went around the school just try to find where she is.

As suddenly...

My eyes landed on two familiar figures hugging each other...

My heart feels like been stabbed a hundred times...

I clenched my fist hardly before I turned my back and walked away from there.