.5.

Jeno

Well, I've sent my lil girlfriend a gift for her just for fun. I bought a melody symbol necklace for her.

 I bought a melody symbol necklace for her

I smile widely and sent it though post. I already know her home but I never pay a visit. Just I don't wanna get scolded when she saw someone unknown came. She might think I'm a stalker.Soon, I've got a call from her.

Na.xxi: OMG! Thank you, babe!

Me: Did you love it?

Na.xxi: Very much!

Me: I'm glad to heard that from you~ 

Na.xxi: Ouw~ Thank you~

Me: Well, I'm thinking if we can meet each other soon...

Na.xxi: Well, me too...

Me: Lol~

Na.xxi: How about we meet at XXD place?

Me: OMG, I love that place! I also live nearby!

Na.xxi: Really?! Me too!

Me: Lmao XD~

Na.xxi: Well, we can meet at weekend if you free...

Me: Yeah, I'm free at weekend~

Na.xxi: Good! See you soon!

She then hang up before I can say goodbye to her. I then curved a smile and let out a lil giggles. I then felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw Sanha.

"Who?" He asked me while slurped his soft drink.

"My girlfriend..." I answered short and continue look at my phone.

"Actually, You're 'videogames' girlfriend..." He said while made a teasing tone. I just stare at him and rolled my eyes.

"I don't even cared. At least , I have a girlfriend and I'm still loyal." I said and mocking him.

"Neh, still." He said and slurped his drinks back and look away. I just let out a annoyed sighed and look at my phone. 

"Yah, you don't even bother to talk to me?" He asked but I just ignored. He then hit my arm. I look at him, annoyed while rubbing my injured arm that he hits me just now. We stop talking when we saw Jaena and Eunseol came into the class happily.

"Neh, she's on her good mood now~" Sanha said and smile.

"Yeah, I'm glad she's on her good mood..." I said. Sanha looks at me with suspicious face. He then smirk and gave me a naughty look.

"Are you... Already fell for him, Lee Jeno?" He asked in teasing tone. I look at him with disgusted face.

"If I fell for her anyway, It's not your business..." I said and rolled my eyes. He began to 'ouw'ing around.

"So,you like her?!😱" I glare at him.

"Of course not bitch!😡" I said and smack his head. He then groaned in pain.

" My precious head🤕😭"

"😒 Ugh..." I sighed in  annoyance. I stop and turned to other side.

"Didn't you have your own seat? Go back to your seat. You annoyed me here..." I said to Sanha. He pout his mouth while leaving me.

*

"Yah, wakes up."  I heard a voice trying to wakes me up. I just ignored it.

" I said wakes up." The voice became a lil bit louder.

" 5 minutes, eomma..." I said and buried my face deeply between my arms.

"Lee Jeno. I'm not your mom! Wakes up or I'll smack your head here!" I heard the voice became louder. I quickly defence myself when I heard she gonna smack my head.

"Good. Now you awake.😊" Jaena said and smile. Soon, her smile faded and replaced by serious face.

"It's PE class. I don't want to be detention becuz of you. So get your lazy ass off now and change your clothes!" She said and I rushed out from the class.

Jaena

He then rushed out from the class. I smile in victory.

"Lol~ how can this guy being this coward? Lmao🤣" I whispered to myself before rushed out from the class too.

"Okay, class. Let's starts with jogging around the field 2 times before we started the race" Mr. Kang said made all of our class groan in laziness.

After we all finished jogging, it's time to start a run race... My fav. Sport. The whistle being blew harshly and the race began. I ran as faster as I can't, leaving the girls behind me. I then finish the racw smoothly, leaving them. Not until someone kick me from the back and ran before I could see them.

"Argh!" I fell down on the hard cement and injured my ankle and my knees.

"Are you okay?!"I heard someone spoke to me. I turned and saw Jeno.

"I'm fine." I said and tried to stand but failed. I fell back on the ground.

"Just tell me if you not okay." He said and try to help me.

"Stop. I can do it by myself." I said and slowly stand again but end up falling back. Jeno quickly grabbed my waist and we made eye contact. My eyes widen and my heart skipped a beats when I saw his masculine face.

"Let me help you..." He said and lift me up. My heart beating faster when he lift me up, more closer to him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him lil bit disbelieve.

"Stay still. You heavy." He said and let out a small giggles. My fave heated up when I heard his 'cute' small giggles😳.

He put me down on the chair and kneed down, softly treating my injured leg. I winced in pain when he started to put antiseptic on my wound.

" Hold it up for a moment. I'm almost done..." He said while focusing at my injuries. I stare at him while my heart can't stop beating faster.